color
clarity

Heiarii Earrings from Kamoka

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I saw the pair of these earrings at the Ruckus ... Pattye's, I think? I can say NO photo does justice to the pearly, iridescent loveliness of these ... I'm sure Celeste and I will "talk" about a pair at some point :) Congratulations, bsomlo!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, CRDKeshi! Yes, I first noticed them on Pattye's ears and asked Josh and Celeste, who were standing just there in the kitchen, if they could make more!

How are you doing? I'm waiting to see pictures of your magical drops strand!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
One of the treats of the ruckus was seeing Pattye's stunning collection of Kamoka pearls. :cheeky: These earrings were among them. One of the advantages of living in the same city as Josh and Celeste, I think. :))

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The colors in the earrings go very well with your new strand (and they both look great with that coral dress). You have so many interesting items in your collection.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
bsomio, Well I can't believe how great the two go together, I love the carving, very exotic look. Again, you are over due for a personal post of Pearl inventory. I would love to see. :appl:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
bsomio, Well I can't believe how great the two go together, I love the carving, very exotic look. Again, you are over due for a personal post of Pearl inventory. I would love to see. :appl:

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Frost Me|1410225178|3747393 said:

+1
I would love to see bsomlo post her own personal thread....easier for me to drool over. :cheeky:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
I'm good, bsomlo; thanks for asking! You haven't seen my magical drops because ... I hadn't seen them! PP did everything RIGHT, and then UPS took over ... the magical drops strand, matching earrings, my blue Vietnamese baroques (left at PP to be lengthened) and a little pair of earrings ... disappeared in UPS limbo for over a week. A lot of frantic tracking later, the package suddenly showed up on my porch last Friday ... never scanned, etc. ... WEIRD. I went from heartbroken to ecstatic in a few short seconds LOL! Dog is sick; as soon as I get some time, I'll try to post photos somewhere, but I can say like your new earrings, no photo seems to come close to the magical pearls :) Enjoy your wonderful earrings; magical is a good description of them!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
CRD -- I hope your sweet doggie gets better soon. When you get a chance, I want to see lots and lots of pictures of everything!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
mapo|1410225316|3747395 said:
Frost Me|1410225178|3747393 said:

+1
I would love to see bsomlo post her own personal thread....easier for me to drool over. :cheeky:

+2

And CRDkeshis new lovelies sounds intriguing too. Lots of pics pls!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results