shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I please see your stacking bands, with colored stones?

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! Would you mind sharing your stacking bands? My current wedding band is a Tiffany Novo, and I would like another band to stack with it to compliment my new setting, when I get it... My gallery will have either rose gold or yellow gold, and I would like either one of these two golds to wear with my set. I know there are some lovely stacking bands on here... Is there a thread about this I already missed?

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Can I please see your stacking bands, with colored stone

here's one of mine.
I actually don't mix metals much in stacks, but I do love the look.

dsc_4793.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Pink and Blue sapphires (and diamonds).

From the back:

small_3.jpg

small_4.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Babymonster- thank you for sharing! Your rings are beautiful!! No need for anything else with those two! I will be sure to check out the link!

Harpertoo- I love the delicacy of your bands! Especially the bottom diamond one! Do you have stats?

Cflutist- Gorge!!!!!

:appl:

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

My rings are all yellow gold, and my newest addition is the bezel/milgrain with pink sapphires and diamonds.

_21999.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Ally66|1409969203|3745785 said:
My rings are all yellow gold, and my newest addition is the bezel/milgrain with pink sapphires and diamonds.

Ooohhh! Your latest aquistion is very similar to the style I'm interested in!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love it! It was made by LaMore Design on Etsy. Annie was lovely to work with.

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock

TruLuv858|1409963956|3745736 said:
Harpertoo- I love the delicacy of your bands! Especially the bottom diamond one! Do you have stats?

TL the lower band is an old (circa 1900) French cut that's about 1.3mm wide.
I think it's about .50 ctw.
It's a nice thin low profile stacker.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Harpertoo|1410012789|3745911 said:
TruLuv858|1409963956|3745736 said:

TL the lower band is an old (circa 1900) French cut that's about 1.3mm wide.
I think it's about .50 ctw.
It's a nice thin low profile stacker.

It's gorge!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Ally66|1409969203|3745785 said:

Some of these Etsy designers are soooo talented. I am working with Caysie at CVB and have inquired about similar stackers, just waiting for a quote.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

I have quite a few stacking bands, but most have white diamonds. I just received these two new ones - natural light pink diamond eternity band set in rose gold and natural fancy yellow diamond eternity band set in yellow gold. I can pair them with my right hand stacking rings, but today I tried them both with my E-ring and I think I like it:)

img_5466.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

momhappy|1410030651|3746064 said:
I have quite a few stacking bands, but most have white diamonds. I just received these two new ones - natural light pink diamond eternity band set in rose gold and natural fancy yellow diamond eternity band set in yellow gold. I can pair them with my right hand stacking rings, but today I tried them both with my E-ring and I think I like it:)

Momhappy- I like it too!!! What intensity pink is your pink melee considered? I love it!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

The bands were made by a jeweler on Etsy and the pink is considered light pink (I don't know the exact details). I would actually prefer a bit more pink color, but obviously, more color = more money. I received a few quotes for more intense pinks, but in the end I decided to purchase two bands (pink & yellow) as opposed to paying the same amount for one medium pink band.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

momhappy|1410095704|3746402 said:
The bands were made by a jeweler on Etsy and the pink is considered light pink (I don't know the exact details). I would actually prefer a bit more pink color, but obviously, more color = more money. I received a few quotes for more intense pinks, but in the end I decided to purchase two bands (pink & yellow) as opposed to paying the same amount for one medium pink band.

Crazy how expensive those pinks get! I like be the color in your band!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Caysie makes my favorite stacking bands. I have the rectangular and round alternating band and I love the ones with marquise shapes, too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CVBinspiredDesign?ref=search_shop_redirect

I don't have my set complete yet because I want to get one of Victor's engraved bands to wear with my CVB band. But here is a picture of my band with my Legacy band. The Legacy band is just a little too wide with it. Your Novo band should work better with an additional band.

e_2014-07-16_1.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1410118813|3746573 said:
Caysie makes my favorite stacking bands. I have the rectangular and round alternating band and I love the ones with marquise shapes, too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CVBinspiredDesign?ref=search_shop_redirect

I don't have my set complete yet because I want to get one of Victor's engraved bands to wear with my CVB band. But here is a picture of my band with my Legacy band. The Legacy band is just a little too wide with it. Your Novo band should work better with an additional band.

DS- I totally agree, Caysie makes beautiful bands, and she would be the one making the band for me. I absolutely LOVE yours! I am looking at the marquis and round stacker. I just haven't decided what colors yet?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I love, love, love stacking bands - textured, in various shades and hues of gold, set with colored stones, you name it! Lemme see if I can dig some of mine up ....

#1 - Alternating sapphire marquise & round diamond band, bezel set, size 5.5, pictured with my 1.5 JVS1 original engagement ring.

#2 - Platinum Alex Sepkus circle band, textured patterning & bezel-set diamonds, also featured with the original e-ring.

sapphire_love__004.jpg

sepkus_plus_e-ring_1.jpg

sepkus_plus_e-ring_2.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

A shot of those two with a channel set band I used to have ....

... and a ruby stacking band for the pinky ....

full_stack_1.jpg

ruby_band_beside_set.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

... a stack with a french cut ruby band, a french cut diamond band, a carre diamond band, and a baguette ruby band, and another shot of the two french cut bands with my transitional solitaire ....

ps_lightbox_0.jpg

ps_lightbox_1.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

... two Van Craeynest bands flanking a BevK vine band set with marquise sapphires (one of the bands, along with my WEDDING BAND, have been missing since March, lost in my house ... it's driving me NUTS, as I love those rings!) ....

... and a five carat~ ruby band alongside my french cut bands ...

4_edwardian_ruby_and_bevk_sapphire_0.jpg

five_carat_ruby_band_017.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

.. I CAN STOP ANYTIME I WANT TO.

... no i can't.

:cheeky:

But, seriously - stackers are such a great way to keep your set feeling new. I think I wound up selling a bunch of the ones listed here and consolidated them into a few bigger pieces, like the green 3-stone: the ones I wear most often now are the colored bands that coordinate. But those textured Sepkus & Van Craeynest bands ... those are like the LBDs of the jewelry world. They go with everything, and they're suitable for every occasion. :dance:

_22084.jpg

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I got a lot of inspiration from the forum deciding on my stacker/anniversary/rhr, just wanted to share. I had really wanted just emeralds and was having a hard time finding one that didn't have dimonds also. Thanks!

img_14199.jpg

img_14200.jpg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tourmaline, I'm really digging your solitaire in rose gold. Normally I'm not fond of seeing that many prongs, but they look really nice in rose gold.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F0EE2601-B30D-45FF-A76A-11F8D380D262.jpeg
Tried getting some fire pics the other day... :) Here is my custom alternating sapph/diamond band with octagon bezels in platinum—five of the diamonds were repurposed from a first year anniversary ring that I rarely wore.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
F0EE2601-B30D-45FF-A76A-11F8D380D262.jpeg
Tried getting some fire pics the other day... :) Here is my custom alternating sapph/diamond band with octagon bezels in platinum—five of the diamonds were repurposed from a first year anniversary ring that I rarely wore.
Wow, beautiful stack perfect proportions. Especially love the octagon bezels!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful stack perfect proportions. Especially love the octagon bezels!

Thank you so much, @LaylaR helped me brainstorm ideas for those five small diamonds a few years ago. I thought I was set on a dbty bracelet, but this particular ring idea kept calling my name. ;)2 I still need that dbty bracelet!:Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results