shape
carat
color
clarity

Any non-diamond piece you are coveting lately?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1409705440|3743737 said:
yennyfire|1409705082|3743735 said:
diamondseeker2006|1409700673|3743685 said:
yennyfire|1409699446|3743671 said:
Does a master bathroom remodel count???

Nooooooo! :lol:
:lol: :roll:

(Yenny still needs a little bling fund. :bigsmile: )
Don't think DH got that memo (or else he burned it!)!! ;-)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, there is nothing like a bathroom remodel to make a husband shut the bling fund down for a while.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this watch, a lot. I'm kind of obsessed with it. I keep imagining it on my wrist! I think I'm going to have to keep on imagining ;(

I also really like this Tiffany olive leaf pendant - I took my car in for servicing the other day and the woman helping me had it on and I kept staring at it like a crazy person, she probably thought I was nuts!

Both are on my Christmas list, unfortunately the pendant is the only one that will make it under the tree! A girl can dream, maybe someday ::)

org_wwl82_l.jpg

_21926.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, a high-end diamond studded watch, like a Richard Mille (ok, that's NEVER going to happen!).

Oops, you said non-diamond! :naughty:

Ok, I'll take a RM without diamonds then, ha ha.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1409701174|3743692 said:
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments for Alfie. I'm more thank pleased with how well he turned out!

Kama - PintoBean discovered a way to be able to try a Cartier Love bracelet on before the sale became final - I think:'

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...r-love-and-everythings-all-screwed-up.205177/

I am so confused! Did she buy the bangle, but did not have the SA put it on her? Then tried it without actually screwing it on?

Calliecake, I have read on tpf that a few random stores allow you to try it on, but majority don't. Too bad, really.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kama, Come to Chicago. They put the bracelets on me, screwed them closed and told me walk around the store and look in mirrors. They had me try each bracelet one at a time, which I think is reasonable. This was on a Saturday and store was busy. I had the sweet sales assistant help me and haven't made a purchase from Cartier so it's not like I was getting preferential treatment. How could you possibly know if the bracelet is for you without trying it on?

I think you everyone should come to Chicago! We could have a Pricescope GTG and visit Cartier. Michigan Ave has the best shopping.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1409767735|3744140 said:
Kama, Come to Chicago. They put the bracelets on me, screwed them closed and told me walk around the store and look in mirrors. They had me try each bracelet one at a time, which I think is reasonable. This was on a Saturday and store was busy. I had the sweet sales assistant help me and haven't made a purchase from Cartier so it's not like I was getting preferential treatment. How could you possibly know if the bracelet is for you without trying it on?

I think you everyone should come to Chicago! We could have a Pricescope GTG and visit Cartier. Michigan Ave has the best shopping.

Done like dinner! I typically visit Chicago once a year for ASCO, end of may/beginning June. Last time I was there, I had one of my Mahenge's set by Ilya at MyDiamondZone. Next time, I might just get a Love ;-)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me know when your here Kama. I'll meet you for dinner!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results