shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat people vs. dog people

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Funny! But I must say I do not agree that cats are indifferent the way some people portray them. My cats are very loving and sweet. They meet me at the front door,like to be wherever I am, and follow me from room to room.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
innerkitten|1409676566|3743436 said:
Funny! But I must say I do not agree that cats are indifferent the way some people portray them. My cats are very loving and sweet. They meet me at the front door,like to be wherever I am, and follow me from room to room.

Ok, I knew someone was going to say that! :lol: Some cats are grumpier than others, I agree. For that matter, not all dogs are that friendly/agreeable/in your face.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha loved it. :lol: Thanks for sharing Monnie. So true about kitties knocking things over without remorse LOL. And LOL on the kitty vomiting the hairball haha. Great depiction. :appl:

I have had the privilege of sharing my family and love with both dogs and cats and I love them both dearly! I am hoping one day to add a rescue dog or 2 to our family when our life permits.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny video.
Clearly the creator of the video preferred dogs over cats.

It would be fun to see a similar vid made by someone who prefers cats, showing the good qualites of many cats and the bad qualities of many dogs.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1409679306|3743469 said:
Funny video.

It would be fun to see a similar vid made by someone who prefers cats, showing the good qualites of many cats and the bad qualities of many dogs.

See, I thought the video showed how equally annoying cats and dogs can be! The "dog" was as over-the-top exaggerated as the "cat" was, in my opinion. For ex: overly aggressive greeting, wheedling for attention while owner is reading paper, eating cat puke, spilling a drink, sniffing owner's butt, being right on top of him in the kitchen, etc. But maybe people think those are GOOD qualities?! LOL

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1409680733|3743491 said:
kenny|1409679306|3743469 said:
Funny video.

See, I thought the video showed how equally annoying cats and dogs can be! The "dog" was as over-the-top exaggerated as the "cat" was, in my opinion. For ex: overly aggressive greeting, wheedling for attention while owner is reading paper, eating cat puke, spilling a drink, sniffing owner's butt, being right on top of him in the kitchen, etc. But maybe people think those are GOOD qualities?! LOL

LOL I agree. I thought it was a pretty fair depiction. ;)) And you know a real cat/dog lover when even their annoying habits tickle your funny bone and make you go awww. Or it could be that I am just weird that way. :cheeky:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dog always follows me around and her 2nd favorite thing to do is snuggle. I wouldn't have it any other way. Her favorite thing in life is eating treats. I had a cat when I was a child. She also loved to snuggle. I'd would also have a cat if I wasn't so allergic to them.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1409676825|3743443 said:
innerkitten|1409676566|3743436 said:

Ok, I knew someone was going to say that! :lol: Some cats are grumpier than others, I agree. For that matter, not all dogs are that friendly/agreeable/in your face.
So true :) Everyone is different. Even cats and dogs.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it, thanks for sharing!

I have one of each, the cat is definitely more aloof and independent; whereas the dog just likes to play and be fed.

DK :))

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laugh out loud funny! I forwarded this to all my friends with dogs and cats. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results