shape
carat
color
clarity

White South Sea Necklace:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Aww, you guys are so sweet! I'm thinking of wearing it with a black and white striped dress I have. The white pearls on the black lines create a kind of optical illusion of those pearls being larger (at least that's how it looks when I wear my hanadama strand with the dress). I think it's kind of cool. If that doesn't work, it'll be another dress...

I'll be sure to post neck shots!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
+6

What earrings do you plan to wear your gorgeous necklace with?

----
Thanks katbran and Kay. ::)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Icy -- Good question. PP didn't have smooth WSS drops as large as I'd want for earrings, so I think I'm actually going to wear my diamond studs on Sunday. They get no ear time these days so it's only fair.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
As promised, neck shots of my WSS strand that I'm wearing going to a wedding today. I decided to wear the same dress I wore to the PP Ruckus party Saturday night:

neck_shot_9.jpg

neck_shot_10.jpg

neck_shot_11.jpg

neck_shot_12.jpg

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
BS I am sure you looked lovely at the wedding. But with that strand on you could wear a paper sack and still be the most beautiful elegant girl there :wavey:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That looks incredible!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The white pearls really pop against that dress.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those look great together, the colors are so fun, yet it is extremely classy and elegant. A really phenomenal mix!!!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous combination, bsomlo! Your WSSs are so pretty against the colors in your dress!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Pls tell us that someone noticed how gorgeous they are at the wedding. I know I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off them.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning and elegant! I want to hear about all of the compliments too!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone!

The only comment made was by one woman who was wearing a choker of white pearls and pointed to mine and said something like: "We got the memo." I smiled.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, if I had been there I would have pearl-stalked you in that strand! There would have been lots of poking of DH and pointing them out, ogling, drooling, and complimenting. They are TDF!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1409667690|3743323 said:
Thank you, everyone!

The only comment made was by one woman who was wearing a choker of white pearls and pointed to mine and said something like: "We got the memo." I smiled.

Funny!
But also a little tragic. More people need to wear pearls!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results