shape
carat
color
clarity

Erika Winters Modified "Grace" Solitaire E Ring

JNY

Rough_Rock
Hi,

First time poster but relied heavily on all of the guidance from the forums when deciding how to proceed with getting an engagement ring for my (now) fiancé. I ended up going with a 1.47 J VS1 OEC from Adam over at OWD and worked with Grace and Erika from JbG to create a custom setting.

While Erika's "Grace" setting is absolutely gorgeous as she originally designed it, I wanted to incorporate something unique into the setting. My GF and I met while working in a music related profession and I thought that the cathedral look with circular details holding up the basket resembled half notes. So, the thought was that two half notes make a whole note - each of us being a half note holding up the basket (our relationship).. Anyways, I can't say enough great things about working with Adam, Grace and Erika - they are patient professionals who helped every step of the way.

Thank you to everyone on this site for providing so much insight into the world of old cuts!

Here are a few hand shots, as well as some photos that Erika was kind enough to provide:

erika-winters-designs-grace-solitaire-2-side.jpg

erika-winters-designs-grace-solitaire-face.jpg

erika-winters-designs-grace-solitaire-2-angle-1.jpg

erika-winters-designs-grace-solitaire-2-side-2.jpg

erika-winters-designs-grace-solitaire-2-profile_0.jpg

erika-winters-designs-grace-solitaire-2-scale_2.jpg

img_8844.jpg

img_8841.jpg

umbrella

Rough_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It's absolutely stunning. I could drool over that all day! I saw these photos on her instagram account and I'm so happy that you shared some hand shots to give some perspective. I was dying to see some hand shots of that stunner. I think your custom design is flawless and you and Erika have created a really stunning design. I'm actually trying to brainstorm some ideas of a slightly different Grace solitaire too! But I'm waiting to find the perfect AVR from GOG first.

You and your fiancee must be so pleased. Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring to symbolise your special relationship :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring and your personal changes make it even more special!!! :love: :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Stunning!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

JNY

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip about the blog and IG postings - had no idea! It's an overcast day here but maybe I can convince her to take a couple more shots the next time the sun comes out :)

umbrella

Rough_Rock
JNY|1409438740|3742115 said:
Thanks for the tip about the blog and IG postings - had no idea! It's an overcast day here but maybe I can convince her to take a couple more shots the next time the sun comes out :)

Yes! Lots more pictures please :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and the personal touches make it that much more special!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
This is exquisite!!! I love how delicate it is, and the details are to die for!! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, that is an absolutely beautiful ring!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Erika Winters Modified "Grace" Solitaire E Ring

Very pretty.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it is a beautiful ring and I love your thoughtfulness!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really, really lovely! I love the scallops with milgrain. Gorgeous. I love all the sentiment and thought you put into it. It is truly a ring you could love looking at for a lifetime! Congratulations!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Heavenly!!! I just love the details in the basket. :cheeky: :love: :love: :cheeky:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I love Erika's new line! Each piece is more beautiful than the next!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's an amazing piece! :love: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
The basket on that ring is so elegant & I love the sentiment behind your personalization of the design! Lovely!

Vampira

Rough_Rock
Those prongs are To. Die. For!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh WOW, your ring is gorgeous!! :love: :love: Congratulations! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Grace is such an elegant design. What a treat to admire the handshots. You did a great job personalizing the Grace to symbolize the love between the two of you. I hope you will post many more pics of the ring.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! "Grace" is a fitting name for this exquisitely graceful setting!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on her blog and I drooled then. It is a stunning ring and I love everything about it! :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: What a lovely way to bring meaning to the ring and many congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! You my dear have great taste!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The petals add a lovely unique touch to the ring. I first saw it on Instagram and was hoping it would show up on PS!! :love: :love:

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
super pretty ring OP.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing ring, and I love the meaning behind the modifications too.. so romantic! :love:

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunningly beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results