shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Cushion should I buy????

Bigboozer

Rough_Rock
Hey Guys and Gals, I need help trying to find the best cushion out of these three. I have attached the ASET imagery and the comments from james allens Gemologist. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi James!

My name is Lorraine and I work closely with the gemological team here at James Allen. I am pleased to inform you that we have received your gemologist inspection and ASET images on diamonds 312526, 356653 and 362550. All three are stunning and unique options with a few stand out characteristics for each. Attached are all three ASET images for you to view along with their respective individual pages.

The first diamond, number 312526 the 1.70ct H/SI1 faces up whitest out of the three. It has great light performance with exceptionally brilliant areas around the perimeter. It also has the "crushed ice" faceting style combined with a slightly more oval outline which the gemologist noted to be very unique! The gemologist also said that to the average viewer this diamond will be eye clean. A small feather may be visible to a very keen eye after close examination if they know where to look, and overall this diamond is an excellent example of a clean SI1.http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/1.70-carat-h-color-si1-clarity-sku-312526

The second diamond you requested is number 356653, a 2.06ct I/SI1. This diamond is a true "I" color with great light performance due to the combination of the "crushed ice" as well as almost checkerboard faceting, making it a lovely and interesting diamond to admire. The gemologist also noted that it has white light return and the crystals are not eye-visible. This is another great example of a clean SI1.
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/2.06-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-sku-356653

The final diamond we evaluated for you is number 362550, a 1.85ct I/VS2. The gemologist said that this diamond is a true "I" color as well and faces up white. He also mentioned that this diamond has a very intense "crushed ice" look! It is eye-clean and my personal favorite in terms of the outline/shape compared to the other two.
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/1.85-carat-i-color-vs2-clarity-sku-362550

I hope you found this information to be helpful in your diamond search! All three are gorgeous and unique diamonds. They will remain on hold an additional 48 hours for you. Please contact our offices 24/7 by phone or chat to finalize or with any additional questions. If you have specific questions regarding these diamonds after today please contact my colleague Adam at [email protected] since I will be out of town until Monday afternoon. I will be following up this email with a phone call as you requested.

Thank you so much for choosing James Allen! We look forward to helping you pick the perfect diamond :) 312526aset_2.jpg 356653id_0.jpg 362550aset.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results