shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl Paradise Connoisseur's sale Sept 2nd

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
There will be something for everyone at the highly anticipated sale of the year. Hisano will be adding 10 new items from her little h line including the Geode and Finestrino line. There is a limited number of harvest strands that will make their appearance, so be sure to come early and wait for the curtain to open.

box_for_conn_sale.jpg

finestrino1.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Harvest strands

_21763.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cool :love:

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
I am really looking forward to this sale! NacreLover, do you happen to know what time it will kick off? I'm in Australia and want to make sure that I'm awake when it starts.

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread NacreLover. I can't wait to see all of the beauties that will be available. Those harvest strands are TDF :love:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am highly anticipating the Geode and Harvest items. Although I may have to sit this one out! Still I can oogle right :bigsmile:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks NacreLover! My plan is to be sitting on my hands (or tied up if necessary lol) when they post the sale items!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl_Girl|1409265150|3741000 said:
I am really looking forward to this sale! NacreLover, do you happen to know what time it will kick off? I'm in Australia and want to make sure that I'm awake when it starts.
I emailed Jeremy and asked his answer was they plan to go live on Tuesday morning California time. Not a exact time but a ball park for you. They will also keep adding like the did the Tahitians this month.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4Ranch Girl|1409361717|3741786 said:
Pearl_Girl|1409265150|3741000 said:
I emailed Jeremy and asked his answer was they plan to go live on Tuesday morning California time. Not a exact time but a ball park for you. They will also keep adding like the did the Tahitians this month.

Aaarg. Adding gets me in trouble! First you jump to get the 'special' piece before it goes....then you see something else, and something else, and something else.... :doh:

I am excited to see what they have though!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
cmd -- I'm warning you. It's going to be bad. Real, real bad.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Harvest strands and geodes -- I am going to be in big trouble. Actually, I have plans on Tuesday that will make it hard to access a computer repeatedly, so all the best stuff will probably be gone before I can check out the sale.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
The link to the sale will be listed on The Pearl Paradise blog. PP is open from 7am to 7pm so keep an eye on the blog during working hours.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I'm always late to the party cos of time difference, so maybe nothing for me from this sale... but am certainly looking fwd to loads of eye candy from everyone! 8)

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Kay|1409395361|3741920 said:
Harvest strands and geodes -- I am going to be in big trouble. Actually, I have plans on Tuesday that will make it hard to access a computer repeatedly, so all the best stuff will probably be gone before I can check out the sale.
:wavey: lolololol Kay you are not going to escape that easy :naughty: They will be adding to the sale page like they did the Tahitian sale...that spells trouble for us all :wall:

If you have liked them on facebook they have been sharing pictures of a few things that will be sold when they are counting down the days to that sale. Plus :silenced:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1409454263|3742243 said:
Kay|1409395361|3741920 said:
:wavey: lolololol Kay you are not going to escape that easy :naughty: They will be adding to the sale page like they did the Tahitian sale...that spells trouble for us all :wall:

If you have liked them on facebook they have been sharing pictures of a few things that will be sold when they are counting down the days to that sale. Plus :silenced:

Nice teaser photos on Facebook. I'm dying to see what will be on sale. It looks like there were some very cool and unusual pieces sold during last year's sale.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results