shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl dangle earrings

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I haven't worn either of these in months. I was kind of bored with them, and the Tahitian pair didn't look that great on. So I had the idea to switch the ear wires and I love them again! Took some pics.

The Australian South sea pearls are from Ehert Designs on Ebay. Back them she used some nice 22k findings. I think now she uses more vermeil? But they are easy to take on and off of the pearls. They are silver blue. The others are from Pearl Paradise. Not the most intense overtones but very nice pearls.

pearlearrings21.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad You found Your pearls again...it would be shame to let them just lying around. I have totally different relationship to my pearls than to other my jewelleries...I like the idea( my own imagination) that pearls are living creatures and they love to warm up on my skin... :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are so pretty. I love the design of both pairs of ear wires. Very lovely. I would love if you could post some ear pics innerkitten. :appl:

I also love wearing earrings on ear wires. They make them so easy and versatile to wear and for me at least it allows the earrings to show up so much better against my longer hair than studs. Also I find it much easier to get ear wires through my ear piercings than posts. I had the metallic pearl necklace shortened and had PP make earrings from some of the extra pearls. I had them make it with very simple white gold hooks. So easy to wear and goes with almost anything. I am attaching pics.

_21698.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
innerkitten - I wear both studs and dangles but if I had yours I could become a dangle-only girl! Very pretty pearls!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love a nice, large pearl dangle. I find larger round pearls somewhat awkward on studs (but, of course, this is just my opinion).

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, would love to see ear shots with both pairs!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. Yes I'll take some ear shots later today.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
missy|1409134850|3739980 said:
Your earrings are so pretty. I love the design of both pairs of ear wires. Very lovely. I would love if you could post some ear pics innerkitten. :appl:

I also love wearing earrings on ear wires. They make them so easy and versatile to wear and for me at least it allows the earrings to show up so much better against my longer hair than studs. Also I find it much easier to get ear wires through my ear piercings than posts. I had the metallic pearl necklace shortened and had PP make earrings from some of the extra pearls. I had them make it with very simple white gold hooks. So easy to wear and goes with almost anything. I am attaching pics.

Good idea. I love the PP metallic pearls.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
innerkitten and missy, you have some really nice pearls. It's good you can swap the findings and make them interesting again innerkitten. I find dangles easier to wear in the office when I am on the phone. The ones I have are conservative like yours, no chandelier or anything like that. :lol:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Ear shots are tough to do aren't they? here are two.

_21755.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The first one accidentally turned out to be gold photo of my ring.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look great on you!
[and so does the ring!]

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great earrings, innerkitten!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results