shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Cushion Halo w/ Split Shanks & Hidden Stones Engagement Ring

RockAndRoll2006

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! Very excited to now be moving from the "Rocky Talky" to the "Show Me the Bling" forum.

Well, the engagement ring is officially complete and I proposed last week and (of course) she said yes! I am so thrilled with how the ring turned out. My fiancé loves it and it looks amazing on her!

I worked with Chris Anadiotis of Engagement Rings Direct and very happy with the final product. ERD moved very quickly in creating the setting once I settled in on my diamond (from Whiteflash) and after 3-4 CAD renditions. Chris was very busy so at times responsiveness was not quite as fast as I'd hoped, but overall he put up with my obsessive nature and slight indecisiveness. Overall, I'm very happy with my experience with ERD and intend to refer others their way.

I want to thank Chris of ERD, Debi Wexler of Whiteflash, and all of those who have helped me with both the setting and finding the diamond on this forum (particularly msop04, tweeter8177, Gypsy, Lorelei, and diamondseeker2006). I would have never found such an amazing diamond and crafted a setting so beautiful without your help. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon PS.

This delicate cushion halo w/ split shank setting includes a 1.42 ct RB I Vs2 AGS000 purchased from Whiteflash: http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-3096366.htm.. Below the center stone in the gallery area are 2 hidden diamonds (seen in bottom photo), both which belonging to each of our great grandmothers. Her finger size is 3.25.

Thank you all again and enjoy!

dsc06560.jpg

dsc06551.jpg

dsc06532.jpg

photo_70.jpg

dsc06523.jpg

dsc06557.jpg

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Cushion Halo w/ Split Shanks & Hidden Stones Engagement

WOW! Gorgeous :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats!!!

The ring came out stunning! It looks so elegant on her. The split shank is done so beautifully and I love that both your family stones are incorporated.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

Just beautiful!! ERD did a wonderful job! Congratulations!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Looks fantastic. Great job!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks beautiful on her! Love all of the beachy pics! Congrats to you both! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

love the hand perspective shot!! Beautiful ring and congratulations!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my gosh! The ring turned out so beautiful!!! The split is perfect and so is the halo shape and profile!!! Was your fiancé surprised by the secret stones? Soooo sweet and romantic!!! Congrats to both of you!!! :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

She must be over the moon!!! Congrats!!!!

RockAndRoll2006

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for the kind words! She was 100% surprised about the secret diamonds in the basket area and loved them. I was very lucky to find that both of our families had a tiny (~1.4mm) diamond to contribute.

Couldn't be happier with how it turned out. :D

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, the ring came out gorgeous! I love the split shank halo setting. I am getting a split shank halo as well.
Love the ring and so happy for you both! Congrats and many happy years together!
Enjoy this time together, its such a happy time.

emmebee

Shiny_Rock

Congratulations! You did SUCH a great job, and that beach sunset pic is amazing!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring! And it looks stunning on her hand - well done!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

<3 beautiful photos and ring. Congrats - you did a fantastic job!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is absolutely gorgeous, there's nothing about this ring I don't love, it's amazing and looks fantastic on her hand! :love: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful ring! :love: And it looks amazing on your lovely FI's hand. All the best for a happy and healthy future together. :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!! :love: :love: That looks really beautiful! Congratulations to you both! :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's beautiful! It looks so huge on her teeny tiny finger! Everything about it is lovely! Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sorry I am late to this! Vacation and getting a child off to college made me a little behind on PS!

It turned out to be gorgeous!!!! :love: I love a split shank on a halo and I also think you made a great choice on the diamond just under 1.5 cts!!! Congratulations!!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

That is a gorgeous ring :love: I love the size of your diamond, if I were shopping for an MRB I would look for exactly what you chose.
Fantastic setting choice as well, loving the split shank and the hidden stones. Congratulations :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results