shape
carat
color
clarity

What color polish are you rocking right now?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Pandabear...I love that spicy, reddish orange color on your skin - beautiful!
Baby Monster...that green is great on you. I have not seen that color on at all.

ladies, help me. I think I am getting engaged this weekend (he has the ring and this is a big weekend trip with lots of fun things planned). Since I will be taking pics for PSers, should I go light, neutral or french, or slather on some more deep burgundy Mrs Oleary's BBQ? I want my hands to look nice, but the ring is the focus.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Baby Monster...that green is great on you. I have not seen that color on at all.

ladies, help me. I think I am getting engaged this weekend (he has the ring and this is a big weekend trip with lots of fun things planned). Since I will be taking pics for PSers, should I go light, neutral or french, or slather on some more deep burgundy Mrs Oleary's BBQ? I want my hands to look nice, but the ring is the focus. Thanks!!!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting, moneymeister! I'd go with a nude or light pink. Here's a shot of OPI I Theodora You. I think that shade makes rings pop.

20140411_203429-1_1_.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1408032295|3732345 said:
How exciting, moneymeister! I'd go with a nude or light pink. Here's a shot of OPI I Theodora You. I think that shade makes rings pop.

Really pretty. But OMG on your ring. :love: :love: :love: That's even prettier!

moneymeister said:

ladies, help me. I think I am getting engaged this weekend (he has the ring and this is a big weekend trip with lots of fun things planned). Since I will be taking pics for PSers, should I go light, neutral or french, or slather on some more deep burgundy Mrs Oleary's BBQ? I want my hands to look nice, but the ring is the focus. Thanks!!!!!

Ooh moneymeister!!!! Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: So excited for you!!! I would wear your favorite nail polish so whenever you see the pictures with your gorgeous ring you know you are going to love the polish you have on too. Good luck!

20140411_203429-1_1_0.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks missy, but that's actually my friend's ring. We were out to dinner and trying on each other's jewelry. :cheeky:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Missy! I am very excited, as you can imagine. :appl: :appl: I'll go at lunch tomorrow and get a manicure. I have on a semi-transparent pinky beige today - forgot the name, but I snapped a picture and my ring stands out. I'll go with this, I think. If the big ask doesnt happen...oh well :)

Baby Monster...dear lord, I missed the pink polish for a couple of seconds there! Your hands and nails look amazing in that baby pink. You have very pretty hands.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1408035392|3732375 said:
Thanks missy, but that's actually my friend's ring. We were out to dinner and trying on each other's jewelry. :cheeky:

Baby Monster, That ring is gorgeous on your hand!!!

MoneyMeiser, Congratulations on your upcoming engagement! I can't wait to see the pictures. Have a great weekend!!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies. I've been thinking nonstop about my friend's ring since trying it on :Up_to_something:

Essie. Style Hunter.

20140819_083345-1.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby Monster, Love this polish color. As I've said before, I doubt any color would ever look bad on those beautiful hands of yours.

I love your ring. Your friends ring also looked gorgeous on you. I recently received a pear for an anniversary present so I may be a little bias. I like pears because you don't see them all that often. They also seem to make my fingers look a little longer. After seeing this picture I'm now wondering if I need to halo mine. A girl can never have too many rings! Do you need some enabling?

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh Baby Monster, that color next to your pretty skin! OH SO PRETTY! Another home run color for you. I love it.

I'm still in OPI Bubble bath :)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Calliecake and moneymeister. Essie calls this shade true crimson which I agree with. It's super flattering on.

As far as enabling, I've never been a yellow diamond person but that pear halo is very pretty. I may have to re - prioritize my wish list.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoya Sansa - from the new fall collection, which is outstanding! The shimmer is insane, application was a dream, and I love the color!

img_0115.jpg

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Essie Turquoise and Caicos... but it's coming off my nails tonight, as I have to travel for a conference and be all professional and stuff....

_21506.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OPI. Life Gave Me Lemons.

20140825_082430-1.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sally Hansens new no light Miracle Gel polish. It really doesn't chip, but I'm not thrilled with how it goes on. It claims two coat coverage but it took three and still is a bit streaky. Pretty colors tho.

_21660.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty color, Aprilbaby! I hate it when polish is streaky.

I have this on my toes right now: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod5770359 (OPI Lost on Lombard) It's such a pretty color. I tried it on my fingers too and it was a bit too dark.

Question for all: Do you wear the same color on your fingers and toes or do you mix it up? In the winter (when I'm wearing socks), I don't care, but when I'm wearing flip flops or open toes shoes, it looks funny to wear different colors.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear different colors. My pedis usually last at least a month while manis only a week so I try to pick a pedi color that goes well with other colors. To be honest, nobody really notices or comments.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby I got the same color! I did it on my toes to try since I ended up getting regular gels at the nail salon so I can grow it out but I agree...kinda goopy to apply.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now my fingers are pink and my toes are bright red! Close enough. I wouldn't do pink and orange or green or blue.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
This summer finally I found a nail polish that last whole week. IsaDora Gel Nail Laquer+top coat. There isn't many colours available, but a couple nice summery colour anyway. This week Orange Dream

_21700.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's September. I'm ready to switch to new fall shades but it's 95 degrees with 87% humidity so my new polishes have to wait.

Essie. Carousel Coral

20140902_090318-1.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Baby Monster, Another pretty color. I know what you mean about the fall colors. The girl doing my nails had the prettiest fall color on recently. I had to tell myself not to be in such a hurry. Heavens knows I'll get to wear those colors for 7 months once I start. I so wish I had your hands.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're too kind, Calliecake.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoya Kelly. I could only do my right foot but this is the color I had on before the accident so I just redid my right foot so it matches my left which I cannot redo right now. And one of a cute compression sock as far as compression socks go lol.

And when I can redo the left foot I am looking forward to trying one of the many new Zoyas I have. I really want to try that blue sparkly color that Forte Kitty recommended. It looks so pretty!

ETA: sorry for the unprofessional pedi. I am not that flexible these days. :wink2:

zoyakelly.jpg

doesmypedimatchmycompressionsock.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
I'm also ready for fall polishes, but as summer seems to have made a comeback, I'll continue with my summer shades.

Here's Julep Payton--

_21922.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Rescue Beauty Lounge Gondoliere.

_21979.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zoya Rue from the fall 2014 fall neutral collection. In pictures all the neutrals looked brown but in reality they all have a purple hue. Not my skin tone :(

_22062.jpg

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
OPI Gel "bubble bath"

_22063.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1410115415|3746545 said:
Zoya Rue from the fall 2014 fall neutral collection. In pictures all the neutrals looked brown but in reality they all have a purple hue. Not my skin tone :(
I have zoya Rue. It was actually from their spring neutrals. The fall ones are much darker and do have that brown undertone. Rue is definitely a skin specific color. My skin has a yellow undertone which works with the slight purple tone.

OPI Push and Pur-pull. Don't recommend. The formula is difficult to control and went on streaky.

20140908_091627-1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results