• PC

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Mac

Votes: 36 67.9%

• Total voters

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink|1409078507|3739619 said:
The competition for a Job at an apple store is FIERCE. My nephew applied nearly two years ago and was in competition with more than 1,300 other applicants for three positions. The interview process lasted more than two months and he was one of the chosen ones.

Wink

Really? That's crazy! I had no idea it was so competitive. I'm so excited. I was asked to give back my Macbook Air today because they had given me the wrong computer. Instead, I'll be getting a Macbook Pro with retina display. I think it's probably way more computer than I need but I'll take it. Brand new, too! :dance:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink|1409078507|3739619 said:
The competition for a Job at an apple store is FIERCE. My nephew applied nearly two years ago and was in competition with more than 1,300 other applicants for three positions. The interview process lasted more than two months and he was one of the chosen ones.

Wink

Really? That's crazy! I had no idea it was so competitive. I'm so excited. I was asked to give back my Macbook Air at work today because they had given me the wrong computer. Instead, I'll be getting a Macbook Pro with retina display. I think it's probably way more computer than I need but I'll take it. Brand new, too! :dance:

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock
The results of the poll are PS skewed. Most people here can afford a Jewelry Hobby, which means they can afford the extra expense of a Mac. So it wont jive with the main populations stats. Similar to if a poll was done on ering size. PS would come out way bigger than the population average.

I have a PC. Look in this thread and see what the IT people own. That should say it all. Just like what my FBIL said: If you want a new car, look at what mechanics drive. I would never buy a Mac computer because they are ridiculously overpriced for what they are. Not worth it in the slightest

I'll reiterate too: MACS CAN GET VIRUSES. They are just less common because most systems (including servers where all the juicy stuff is) are PC/Linux. Playing the numbers.

I hate to say it, but If your PC is lasting you less than 2 years, its your fault, not the PCs. That's Apples beauty, it "just works", less maintenance needed. But along with that comes less flexibility to tinker with and customize. I like to tinker. :mrgreen:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MAC here and love it... Apple products in this house!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results