shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it just me, or is the PP site down?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep getting a "forbidden access" message over at PP when I try to access the site. I am SO hoping that this just means that the site is down, and not that either my DH or my CC company actually got me blocked. ;-)

Anyone else having trouble?

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
No trouble for me getting on their site.

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Hi cmd2014, it is also working fine for me, fyi.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Working ok for me

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in ok! I sure hope it wasn't DH - he'll be in BIG trouble lol!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Well, I haven't gotten that message, but for the past week or so I haven't really been able to access it correctly. I'll click on something and the whole site just disappears and I can't get it back. I can't figure out what the problem is :confused: - but I guess it's saving me from purchasing anything else. :(( I've asked Jeremy if anyone else seems to be having issues, but he says he hasn't heard of other problems. Any ideas?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...it seems like it was down for me over lunch, and I thought maybe the system had just crashed like it did the first Tuesday of the sale. I was busy with clients all afternoon, and now it seems like it is back to normal. So the good news is that DH did not find a way to cut me off! If so, he'd probably have cut me off here too, as he figures that seeing other people's pearls and talking about pearls just seems to make me want them even more. He's probably not wrong on that front. In any case, I'm glad it's back up and running. I'm not shopping anymore at this point, but I still love to look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results