shape
carat
color
clarity

Exquisite Maytal Hannah OEC Dream Ring

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been working with Maytal Hannah to create my dream ring as I adored her fine craftsmanship and attention to detail on the rings that she has created for others. Plus, conversing with Maytal was a complete pleasure as she understood immediately what I was envisioning and she added suggestions to ensure my complete satisfaction.

I was wanting an elegantly simple ring that would showcase the flower facets of my OEC. The petals of the ring captures it perfectly and the side view shape of the “basket” resembles a blooming flower. She truly cared about delivering exactly what I would be happy with and her communication was equally outstanding.

Today, I received my ring and it is GORGEOUS!!! This ring has exceeded my dream ring expectations and the craftsmanship is exquisite! It is platinum and 100% hand fabricated…not cast. It literally took my breath away when I opened the box and I just can't stop looking at it. I consider this my forever ring which will be handed down to my daughter as a family heirloom.
I have posted some pictures (ok, a lot of pictures 8) ) taken with my iphone, so the beauty is not really fully captured.

_21672.jpg

mh2.jpg

mhd.jpg

mhf.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely! Your stone has such a beautiful facet pattern.
Enjoy wearing it !!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a gorgeous setting for an equally gorgeous stone.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing!!! The flower design of your setting complements your beautiful OEC so well. :love:
I bet you cannot stop looking at your hand. I love those petals in the gallery as it creates such a personalized look. Enjoy wearing your ring.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
it's a gorgeous ring for an equally gorgeous diamond!!! Enjoy your forever ring! :appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring.. and the facets STUN! congratulations!!!

:clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow - that is a stunner! I love the petals in the basket - very nice!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so pretty! I love the facet pattern, halo proportions, and the profile view is beautiful.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am sooo in love with your center stone ... the setting is gorgeous and showcases it perfectly.

Dibs on the stone if you ever sell it :love: :love: :love: :love:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Kathley! I have been waiting for you to post, your ring is exquisite!!!! Maytal did an amazing job!!!! :love: :love: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is a stunning showcase for that truly exquisite stone! Wear it in much health and happiness!

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring and beautiful craftsmanship! I love the petals :love: Enjoy your ring, it truly is an heirloom quality piece!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333, derbygal, Scarlett1, Acinom, pinkjewel, Tekate, ecf8503, KristyDarling, yennyfire, luvsdmb, woofmama Thank you for your compliments! I am not getting a whole lot accomplished today as I keep looking at my ring in different lighting conditions.

CharmyPoo Thank you for your kind words! After my daughter, then, if my memory serves me correctly, I think Enerchi is in line for my stone. LOL

TruLuv8585 Thank you for your kind words as well! Maytal did an amazing job and if you decide to have her create something for you, you will not be disappointed!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Love the basket!! I can see why you aren't getting anything done today lol :o
Do you know the size of the melee in the halo? Enjoy your stunning new ring. :wavey:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1409094315|3739763 said:
Wow! Love the basket!! I can see why you aren't getting anything done today lol :o
Do you know the size of the melee in the halo? Enjoy your stunning new ring. :wavey:

Thank you, Bonfire. The melee are 1.5 points each and the exceptionally high quality stones that Maytal uses really sparkle incredibly! I could not be happier 8)

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It's fabulous! The setting is perfect for your OEC. Makes me weak in the knees to look at it. Well done :clap:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats beautiful diamond and setting and I really love the plain shank!!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, makeable and arkieb1! The plain shank is really comfortable too!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad you are so happy, Kathley! Enjoy your special piece! I love that you chose to get creative with the petal basket, so fun! I have actually chosen to work with Caysie at CVB, but I will be sure to post our progress once she has my ring in hand!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Stunning! Stunning! :love: :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's simply amazing! Enjoy it in good health!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
TruLuv858|1409102888|3739850 said:
I am so glad you are so happy, Kathley! Enjoy your special piece! I love that you chose to get creative with the petal basket, so fun! I have actually chosen to work with Caysie at CVB, but I will be sure to post our progress once she has my ring in hand!

I am excited for you and look forward to progress pictures and information!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Candygrl and thecat! 8)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: The halo really does frame your stone well! You have one of the prettiest OECs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kathley, your ring is gorgeous! :love: Your OEC diamond is just amazing and the setting is perfect. I am so happy for you that you now have your dream ring. :appl:
Wear in health and happiness!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty!! :love: :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely beautiful. I love the cut on your OEC! :love: Also lovely galley below. You must be thrilled. It's quite beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results