shape
carat
color
clarity

First harvest strand from PP

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it finished! Lots of pictures please!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is going to be one serious and gorgeous statement piece! :love:

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
juliebeth|1409009334|3739230 said:
Pearl Girl, that is just AMAZING! (i wonder if Jeremy saved the leftover goldens/pistachios so i could snag 'em...?)

can't wait to see how it looks ON you, it's absolutely to die for!

4RanchGirl, i was so happy to meet those two necklaces in person in SD...they were both so perfect. the strands that launched 1,000 dreams....
You are so sweet Juliebeth :wavey: It was truly a pleasure meeting you :appl: I loved all your beautiful strands you had with you and your pearl styling is tres chic.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl_Girl|1409006779|3739195 said:
I loved the photos but asked Jeremy to take out the gold/pistachio pearls, as they don't suit my skin tone. The biggest pearl in the necklace Jeremy made up was 14mm, but as Jeremy's quote came in lower than I expected I had room in my budget for some larger pearls, including some large rounds.

I don't wear long necklaces and was really after a triple strand, with the inner strand being about 18 inches and the bottom one being around 20 inches. Jeremy re-worked the original strand to remove the pistachio pearls, include some of the new 'provoked baroques' and some large rounds and turn it into a triple strand:

Jeremy is now working on a custom made extendable clasp so I hope to have this in my hands before too long...
Be still my heart that is one divine triple strand :appl: :appl: :appl: Please pretty please post neck shots when it arrives.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Pearl Girl, that is a stunner! Just look at those wonderful colors. Welcome and so glad that you've join the forum. Pls do post more pics so that we can drool over your strand. :love: :love: :love: those circled pearls.

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your comments! I can't wait to receive it but think it's still a few weeks away as I also ordered some other things from Jeremy that haven't been completed (plus the wax model for the clasp has only just been made so I assume it'll be a little while yet before it is cast).

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl Girl - Welcome and what a way to start posting!!! You and Jeremy did an awesome job with that triple strand and to include large rounds and Provoked pearls is genious! I really can't wait to see these on you - what a pearl statement!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Pearl_Girl|1409006779|3739195 said:
I loved the photos but asked Jeremy to take out the gold/pistachio pearls, as they don't suit my skin tone. The biggest pearl in the necklace Jeremy made up was 14mm, but as Jeremy's quote came in lower than I expected I had room in my budget for some larger pearls, including some large rounds.

I don't wear long necklaces and was really after a triple strand, with the inner strand being about 18 inches and the bottom one being around 20 inches. Jeremy re-worked the original strand to remove the pistachio pearls, include some of the new 'provoked baroques' and some large rounds and turn it into a triple strand:

Jeremy is now working on a custom made extendable clasp so I hope to have this in my hands before too long...

This is absolutely breathtaking!!!!

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
It's finished!

Jeremy sent through final photos this morning, and hopefully it will be shipped tomorrow.

Can I just say, Jeremy (and the other staff at PP) have been so wonderful to deal with. I had a bit of a panic this morning as we'd agreed that the strands would be spaced so that they don't overlap when the necklace is worn long, but I hadn't realised how substantial the spaces would be and the photo of the finished necklace didn't match up with the picture I had in my head. I emailed Jeremy to ask for changes (even though it had already been strung) but he was such a gentleman about it (as he has been about every other question or change I've asked for). We decided to leave it as it is and I can't wait to receive it.

necklace_7.jpg

necklace_9.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am typically a fan of tightly nesting strands but man-oh-man does that look fantastic! I'm glad you are going to give it a try as is. Each strand is so visually substantial I think "breathing room" between strands makes sense for this piece.

What are the lengths of each strand?

I can hardly wait to see neck shots.

WOW!

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

WOW! that is just GORGEOUS! i cannot wait to see how it looks on! :)

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
The top strand is 18 inches and the bottom is 23 inches. When its lengthened, the bottom strand is 28 inches and the strands nest together. There are 98 pearls, the biggest being a 15mm round (I think its the round at the front of the shortest strand).

In photo Jeremy sent me of the necklace being worn (which I won't post here as I don't have permission from the lovely model) the spaces between the strands on the shortest setting don't look as big - I think they look disproportionately large on the bust.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous and I can't wait to see it on your neck! :love:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
This is a gorgeous strand of pearls...I am a total pushover for a triple strand. I also love that it has the extender. I can't wait to see your neck shots!

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
I managed to crop out the model's face - here is a photo of how it looks when worn on the shortest setting.

necklace_worn.png

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I think I recognize that sweetie.

It's fantastic!!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is an amazing necklace! I really like the spacing between the strands.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is an AMAZING necklace!!! just WOW

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pearl Girl - That is a dream necklace! So many shapes, sizes and colors - it looks royal! I really love the spacing between the strands - it adds elegance I think. I know you're going to go crazy when you see it - just let it "wake up" when you first open it lol!

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
My necklace has finally arrived!

My first impressions:

- It's stunning! I've attached the best photo I could manage but it looks so much more beautiful in person.

- The pearls are much, much lighter than I expected - I thought they would veer towards an almost charcoal grey and while there are a small number of very dark pearls, most are silvery or greeny blue.

- The overtones are breathtaking - I've never seen such intense pink and green. When I opened the box for the first time it was in diffused sunlight coming in the office window and the pearls just lit up - so much for needing them to 'wake up'!

- It's quite heavy - not so heavy that it's unwearable, just heavy enough to feel very luxurious.

- Jeremy sent it to me beautifully packaged in a lacquered wooden box - I usually throw out the boxes my jewellery comes in but this is a keeper! It's so luxurious looking and such a nice touch.

I'll try to get some more photos after work, but I am a very very happy customer!

itshere1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Please post neck shots when you are able -- at different lengths. I'm so curious to see this piece "in action"!

You must be thrilled. Congratulations and wear your new masterpiece in good health!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, WOW! That's so pretty ... LOVE those lighter colors ... just stunning; Congratulations :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Your new necklace is so lovely! I can't wait to see neck shots at different lengths. The clasp/extender design seems so clever.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I'm drooling all over my computer. Beautiful necklace.

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
Some more photos. It's so hard to photograph these pearls! Their amazing colours are so difficult to capture, and these photos really don't do them justice. Even my husband, who doesn't have a lot of patience for jewellery, said that they were beautiful.

necklace1.png

_22621.jpg

necklace_10.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous, just fabulous. I love the separation of the strands, the pearls are so textural, very tres chic. A single neck shot will not due it for these Pearl Girls on this forum. :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The neck shot brings them alive. We need many, many, many more, please!

Up close. Far away. Different lighting. Different tops. Different lengths.

They come alive on YOU and we thirst for more pictures!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is gorgeous!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Don't want to be a nag here but we need more than just one neck shot :mrgreen: Seriously that is one beautiful necklace congratulations :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Pearl_Girl

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I was running a bit late this morning and didn't have time to take multiple shots - I will try to take more over the weekend.

Thanks for all your nice comments, I am so happy with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results