shape
carat
color
clarity

The good buyer/seller thread...

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently bought a pair of ACA studs from part_gypsy. It was a simple, straightforward transaction and she was nice to deal with =)
The earrings are beautiful, just as described, and came with all the documentation. =)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne|1408817727|3738134 said:
Andelain|1405625960|3715240 said:
Got a :love: :love: :love: emerald ring from Jimmieanne, she was great to deal with. so was Oldminer, who appraised it for me.
Thanks for this, Andelain : )

What, so I'm not a good buyer, too? :snooty:

:rodent: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And I love my emerald honker, just wish I could wear it over here! :appl: :appl: :appl:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ecf8503|1408543010|3736185 said:
katharath was great! Very nice, item as described, fast shipping, just perfect!

Thank you so much, you were wonderful yourself. I'm really glad that you got that particular gem - as you may recall, I was still pretty attached to it, so I'm glad it went to a good home ;-)

Also I wanted to thank distracts for mentioning me as well. Distracts, you know you're someone I love to deal with! I appreciate the nod :)

I've had a good amount of buying and selling transactions on LT by now - I love selling there for the most part as I've made a lot of nice new friends over there!

Off the top of my head I know I've bought from sarahbear, indylady, Freke, marymm, and god so many others over the last couple of years... Honestly just so many that it's too many to remember, lol! I'll try to look up some past purchases and give more credit where it's due.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock

bluegirl123

Rough_Rock
I've bought before from fortekitty, sarabear and NKOB. All were friendly and excellent to deal with.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1408819997|3738150 said:
Jimmianne|1408817727|3738134 said:
Andelain|1405625960|3715240 said:
Got a :love: :love: :love: emerald ring from Jimmieanne, she was great to deal with. so was Oldminer, who appraised it for me.
Thanks for this, Andelain : )

What, so I'm not a good buyer, too? :snooty:

:rodent: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And I love my emerald honker, just wish I could wear it over here! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Good heavens, yes you are a good buyer! How could I have overlooked posting a comment on that transaction.

Let's see...Andelain purchased a ring from me recently and the entire transaction went smoothly. [On her request I sent the ring to Oldminer who verified the authenticity and value. He was very pleasant to deal with and responsive to emails].
As soon as the ring was verified I promptly received payment from Andelain. A simple straightforward transaction with both buyer and seller happy.
=)

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wanted to leave a note about Pigasus, a new PS member, who purchased the 1 carat ring setting from me on Loupe Troop. She's very nice, asked me good questions, and paid promptly. A big thumbs up to her! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I look forward to seeing her post about a great new colored stone, set in her new setting, someday. :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne|1408898274|3738552 said:
.... [On her request I sent the ring to Oldminer who verified the authenticity and value. He was very pleasant to deal with and responsive to emails].....
=)

Yes, he was a .... gem... to work with. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I recently bought from packrat and she was great to deal with. She packaged the setting up very nicely and shipped it quickly!

I'm 3/3 for good transactions buying from PSers!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say I had a wonderful experience with Kelpie. Prompt answers to my questions, very welcoming to new PSer and everything was mailed out quickly. Also, thanks to Kelpie for the shout out earlier in this thread listing me as a good buyer. ( :wavey: Rubyheart email name). I would definitely purchase from Kelpie again. :clap:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Adding Mochiko and Minousbijoux to the great seller list! Both transactions were easy and the purchases exceeded my expectations. My parcel from Mochiko even came with a hand written card :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Made a purchase with Diamondnut awhile ago and the entire transaction was wonderful from start to finish! All of my questions were answered promptly, invoicing & payment went quickly and the item was shipped out ASAP. When it arrived it was nicely packaged in a little jewelry bag to avoid scratching. :appl: I would not hesitate to recommend her based in my transaction. :clap:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resurrecting this thread~~

I've sold to ricezo, natsplat and mayday via LT/Preloved. All were great buyers and I had a great experience selling to each of them. :)

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
mochiko42|1405639000|3715394 said:
So far I've only purchased from trade PSers (GOG, ChrisA222, Jason Brims, and a few others) thus far... I see so many nice things on LT and DB but I haven't yet taken the plunge and bought from private seller yet (especially since I'm outside the US) so I'm glad to see this reassuring thread. :)

I am also outside the US and I have purchased from PSers several times - I know Chrono and Freke for sure and others who slipped my mind at the moment. No problems at all.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! I sold a green tourmaline to Lady D umpteen years ago. Such a classy lady! :appl: Smooth and easy transaction.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
can we bump this?

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A +1 to ForteKitty because she was so nice when I emailed her with questions, and a very happy PS'er bought the ring (not me) but that PS'er posted happy pics so I feel confident saying that ForteKitty is awesome :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maryred is a very nice PSer and a great buyer. Thanks for the smooth transaction . :wavey::clap:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Throwing out some serious praise & appreciation to @D&T from whom I recently bought this lovely item.

Aside from the ring being awesome & exactly as described, shipped quickly, etc., she was very understanding & patient when - in the midst of me attempting to pay her for the item - my CC was hacked (necessitating my bank shut it down immediately due to fraud and send me a new one) as well as my debit card being shut off due to an unrelated issue on the bank’s side. So I had no card access to my accts for several days ... and on a holiday weekend! Both issues have since been resolved, but to have them happen when you are trying to complete a transaction was frustrating.

She very well could have said ‘too bad, so sad, others are in line to buy’ and sold it to someone else, and while I would have been bummed, I also would have understood, as this wasn’t her fault in any way; just crappy timing for this to have happened. She is a true testament to the wonderful spirit of PS, and I would not hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you D&T! :clap:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a beautiful semi mount @the_mother_thing ! I was tempted by the Scholdt too but also I was too slow. I’m happy you for it! Share what you set in it.

I want to shout out @redwood66 from whom I have purchased at least three bands over the last few years. She is awesome and has fabulous taste, plus my ring size :lol: I would never hesitate to buy from her.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big thanks to @seaurchin for super fast shipping, extremely secure packaging and her willingness to ship internationally. WSS studs and ring exactly as described.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a beautiful semi mount @the_mother_thing ! I was tempted by the Scholdt too but also I was too slow. I’m happy you for it! Share what you set in it.

I want to shout out @redwood66 from whom I have purchased at least three bands over the last few years. She is awesome and has fabulous taste, plus my ring size :lol: I would never hesitate to buy from her.

Thank you! Also, I would echo your feedback about @redwood66 having purchased a few items from her as well. I also share her taste and finger size, so @Slick1 - you and I may have to duke it out if/when she lists something again. :lol:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aww Thank you @the_mother_thing Appreciate the shout out!:wavey: and honestly you are a gem to work with and I hope to see your new SHOLDT soon and that amazing gem of yours in it!.
Gosh, I've had so many good experiences with PSrs!:wavey: some aren't on here frequently or were referred to a listing from other PSrsand apologize if I missed anyone, but just recently had such a great experience with of course @the_mother_thing and I'm glad things worked out for you, and hopefully no more of those pesky issues come up for you again:blackeye: its no fun when your world is turned upside down with all that trouble.

@prinsad she is a doll, I've made so many connections and fun meeting PSrs when you sell your baubles and know they will be loved.
of course @mrs-b you are so amazingly generous, I hope she liked what you gave her:kiss2:
and @voce all great buyers with amazing taste!:love:
@marymm @Horsegirl76 and I know I'm missing a couple of fabulous ladies that bought my avcs:cry2: and their usernames escapes me here its been a few months... apologies.

as usual, I would prefer others liked what they get from me I definitely want to treat others how I would like to be treated, and offer 24 hours inspection (if in the states and not on a payment plan) Thanks so much everyone!:wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto back atcha @D&T - such seamless transactions - and @Dandi - always a pleasure!

Have done multiple transactions with PSers and never had a problem. @arkieb1 and @Bron357 were both fabulous, and the latest transaction I did was with @AmethystHope, who was a smart, informed and easy-going buyer - and charming to boot.

And I have to mention @Mcgregor, with whom I did a large transaction. This was my favorite transaction ever, as I sold a diamond...and gained a friend.

One last shout out to @yssie. I bought a colored gem from her - and then returned it because it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. This is always the acid test, and she was so gracious - I'll be forever grateful.

Classy ladies, all.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, I've been buying and selling with other PSer for the last 10 years! It'd be a super long list. So far no bad interactions, fingers crossed it stays that way.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you! Also, I would echo your feedback about @redwood66 having purchased a few items from her as well. I also share her taste and finger size, so @Slick1 - you and I may have to duke it out if/when she lists something again. :lol:

Aw thank you lovely ladies! :kiss2: I love that we can share our beautiful things with each other here at PS.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mochiko42 was a wonderful transaction, now I can't find my tourmaline because I hid it but when we go to move next year I'll find it! You were a pleasure, kind and thoughtful. thank you.

AmethystHope

Rough_Rock
Ditto back atcha @D&T - such seamless transactions - and @Dandi - always a pleasure!

Have done multiple transactions with PSers and never had a problem. @arkieb1 and @Bron357 were both fabulous, and the latest transaction I did was with @AmethystHope, who was a smart, informed and easy-going buyer - and charming to boot.

And I have to mention @Mcgregor, with whom I did a large transaction. This was my favorite transaction ever, as I sold a diamond...and gained a friend.

One last shout out to @yssie. I bought a colored gem from her - and then returned it because it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. This is always the acid test, and she was so gracious - I'll be forever grateful.

Classy ladies, all.

@mrs-b Thank you for the kind words. =)2 Our transaction was the first private gem sale I've ever done - and transborder to boot. I'm generally a nervous nellie about private sales, especially online/gem related, so I'm particularly grateful for PS. It was reassuring to know that I was reaching out to a very knowledgeable and respected PS community member. Again, I'd like to thank you for all the extras that you provided me (e.g., opinion on side stone proportions, additional pictures, timely and informative status updates, and super speedy worry-free shipping). Looking forward to setting the awesome cushion diamonds! IMG-7785.JPG IMG-7742.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results