shape
carat
color
clarity

Still struggling with your weight? ... Prancercise!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DNB

Rough_Rock
This has been on facebook for a couple of years. Well, not this exact video. There are others. It's not intended to be funny, but it's hilarious.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I think it is completely a spoof. They have a website up where you can buy the DVD and blooper reel. :lol: :lol: EDIT: Oh no, spending time on the website, maybe it IS real :)
Hey, I can waddle like a creative duck.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This woman was on the Today Show and had Al Rocker and Natalie Morales doing prancersize. Anderson Cooper also did a segment on it in the 360 part of the show. He could not stop laughing. I think the woman is serious and thought her fitness craze would take off.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Just as I was thinking that someone should buy that man an athletic supporter, and that they should wear prosthetic horse tails, the horse started pooping!!!!!!

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Someone on another board said she'd tried it, out in the field where nobody could see her. The first post after that said:
"Someone on GoogleEarth may be uploading video of it to YouTube, even as we speak..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another post advised that it's necessary to change leads, or else you will develop the muscles more on one side of your back than the other, seriously.

They politely reminded the man about underwear and jock straps. :lol:

(Just a few of points to ponder. hehe)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought the whole reason that guy was doing prancercise was because his pants were too tight :lol: When they both start pooping in the paddock like the horses then it's probably time to call it quits...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results