carat
color
clarity

Purple rhapsody/Sapphire from Finewater

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MT,
What do you mean by "they will make a regular bezel"? Are you saying they will create a new setting for your new sapphire? I am SO excited for you and can't wait for updates!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
This sapphire really is exquisite! Congratulations
I was actually to the jeweler's today, where they said they can't make the same design with the sapphire, because it has such a fat belly and won't fit. So they will make a regular bezel.

Do you mean it will be fully enclosed instead of a semi-bezel like your existing one? It's a shame really but I love your abandon in the "everything is possible" mode.

25 Sept. soooo long 8)

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1408711363|3737436 said:
MT,
What do you mean by "they will make a regular bezel"? Are you saying they will create a new setting for your new sapphire? I am SO excited for you and can't wait for updates!

Hi Chrono,

A fully enclosed bezel was what I meant, thank you Starzin for translating. :) They will use the existing setting, but just put in some more PT and tweak it a bit.

I'm dying of anticipation here, but I'll have my hands full with work, so I guess time will pass by fast. :D If they manage to sqeeze my ring in in some cancellation spot, I will share updates faster, promise! :bigsmile:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Starzin|1408715268|3737472 said:
This sapphire really is exquisite! Congratulations
I was actually to the jeweler's today, where they said they can't make the same design with the sapphire, because it has such a fat belly and won't fit. So they will make a regular bezel.

Do you mean it will be fully enclosed instead of a semi-bezel like your existing one? It's a shame really but I love your abandon in the "everything is possible" mode.

25 Sept. soooo long 8)

That's exactly what I mean, thanks for being so eloquent! It is a shame, I'm torn. I adored the old ring. But then, a change is always invigorating, a way of inviting in a great future. So I hope my leap of faith will bring with it something even better. =) But man, this waiting.... :lol: :devil:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I love the different colours of your sapphire - the blue, violet and purple look divine together!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Killer stone...smiling with you at seeing this.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love your new engagement ring. Glad your persistence paid off! This post is meant for the new buttercup setting btw!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results