shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Vatche Grace in Yellow Gold

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring, I'm sure it'll look great on her finger. And yes, handshots please once you propose. :D

lisa1802

Rough_Rock
simplydivine14|1404921131|3709748 said:
I think the ring is perfect as it is! Every cushion halo does not need milgrain and I think that by skipping that you have made her ring more unique. Also after you propose don't mention the milgrain, if she thinks something needs to be changed let her make that decision but don't plant that seed into her mind. I'm certain she will not see a single flaw because that ring is truly stunning and I'm sure in person it looks 1000x better. And as far as white prongs go, don't stress it. My engagement ring has yellow prongs and my diamond looks ridiculously white. Walked into a higher-end jewelry store recently and the sales associate thought it was an F color diamond! :)

100% agree to all of this. It is gorgeous, period. You did good :)

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh, that's pretty.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
myk5|1404914275|3709704 said:
^Thanks for the advice...we have been shopping around and she wasn't a fan of the no-edge halos. she didn't seem to have a big bias towards the milgrain or no milgrain..she tried on both the tiffany legacy and a forevermark ring with no milgrain, and she really liked the forevermark.

what i did want were white prongs but they said they couldn't do that..

Ah, well that is great! That ring is a lot like the Tiffany Legacy and I do love it! In fact, my wedding band is the Tiffany Legacy! But if she tried on a preferred the ring with no milgrain, it sounds like you made the best choice for her!

myk5

Rough_Rock
lisa1802|1404937820|3709964 said:
I think the ring is perfect as it is! Every cushion halo does not need milgrain and I think that by skipping that you have made her ring more unique. Also after you propose don't mention the milgrain, if she thinks something needs to be changed let her make that decision but don't plant that seed into her mind. I'm certain she will not see a single flaw because that ring is truly stunning and I'm sure in person it looks 1000x better. And as far as white prongs go, don't stress it. My engagement ring has yellow prongs and my diamond looks ridiculously white. Walked into a higher-end jewelry store recently and the sales associate thought it was an F color diamond! :)

100% agree to all of this. It is gorgeous, period. You did good :)

:razz: :dance:

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Love it! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about this.

All you attention to detail and what she liked/ didn't like really paid off.

Don't worry about the prongs. Honestly.

(Halos with that kind of metal ribbon border are my absolute favorite too! Your (soon to be) fiance has amazing taste !)

As for the size. Everyone wants a 1 ct. Don't worry if you think its too big!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I prefer non millgrain. I don't see the point. Its an eligant look and the smooth lines make the gold look buttery.

And no do not offer millgraining to her. Why present a present and automatically plant seeds in her head about it. She liked non millgrain leave it at that.

This ring is perfect.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is absolutely GORGEOUS! I am not a yellow gold fan whatsoever normally, but the color of the gold is so rich! I also like the idea of no milgrain. Please come back and post hand shots when she says yes!!!

myk5

Rough_Rock
not the very best shot of the ring, but handshot after she said YES!

dsc_172.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! Congrats! Treat her to a manicure!!

myk5

Rough_Rock
motownmama|1407640823|3729519 said:
Yeah! Congrats! Treat her to a manicure!!

hahhahaa. she had a manicure before we went to europe for a couple weeks and this was after we came back home. she also likes to pick at em...

dsc_173.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! The ring looks beautiful on her hand - bet she was thrilled!

lnl001

Rough_Rock
Another yg fan here!! Love it! Well done!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely on her! Congratulations to you both =)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the yellow gold and delicateness of the setting. AND you went to Europe, too? Nice!!! Congratulations!!

myk5

Rough_Rock
Hehe..in italy at the end of our trip

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
This ring has been in my 'ring folder' since you first posted it. I LOVE it. Truly, I think it is just delicious and it makes my heart sing. You did an amazing job and it looks PERFECT on her! I love everything about it, even the yellow prongs- I wouldn't change a thing. Congratulations on your engagement!!!! And wow- nice job on that ring!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
myk5|1407638349|3729496 said:
not the very best shot of the ring, but handshot after she said YES!

I die. This photo is aamaaaazziing

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful ring. I love love love it :love: . Congratulations :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: Congratulations!!!

Angpsyd1

Rough_Rock
This is so beautiful! Perfect color, love the no miligrain and amazing proportions on her hand! Blessings to you and your marriage!!!

gemandjewelrylover

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, and I love the surprise diamonds on the side. You did a great job, and it looks great on her hand. Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results