shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald and diamond ring

champain

Rough_Rock
I bought this ring to honor my mother. Her birthday is in May. A 1/2 carat emerald and two .25 diamonds set in platinum. Except for the emerald - it is set in 18K gold.

emerald_21.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!!! It is stunning. An emerald is my dream stone and yours looks gorgeous. Do you have any handshots?

champain

Rough_Rock
I'll try to take a couple, Acinom, but my hands don't do the ring justice!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow! more pics please!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely gift for your mother. Happy birthday!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Lucky mom!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! And a lovely thought. Hand shots please! My hands look icky so I understand your feelings -- borrow some hands if you wish, but I doubt yours are as "un-justicely" as you think! That ring will make anybody into a princess.

megthered

Rough_Rock
Beautiful. I wear an emerald ring and emerald eternity band for my wedding set. It was my grandmothers. I wear it everyday with no problems. Enjoy your lovely ring.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

champain

Rough_Rock
Here are some hand pics! I'm a bit new to this...I do love this ring though!

emerald_hand_1.jpg

emerald_hand_2.jpg

lnl001

Rough_Rock
Why are so many images partially corrupt on PS?
I'd love to see the hand shot..
The ring is gorgeous
Love emeralds!

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
It looks very pretty on you! :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That is just lovely on your hand! Really perfect size for you & the emerald takes the spotlight. Super buy!

--- Laurie

champain

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of your kind words! The ring really means a lot to me. My mother is in hospice, and I have been wearing this ring every day. It makes me feel closer to her.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
champain|1407976184|3731888 said:
Thanks for all of your kind words! The ring really means a lot to me. My mother is in hospice, and I have been wearing this ring every day. It makes me feel closer to her.

Oh I'm so very sorry. My mother was in hospice last year. I had purchased a beautiful gift for her just before we found out she had cancer. It makes you realize you can't take a single day for granted. My best wishes to you at a very difficult time.

Your ring is beautiful.

champain

Rough_Rock
Thank you, TL. I'm sorry for your loss.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Champain,
Thank you, I appreciate it.

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
The ring is truly lovely. I'm so sorry you're going through such a challenging time (the words even seem so inadequate as I type them, though they're meant sincerely), but it's a beautiful way to honor and feel closer to your mom.

megthered

Rough_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. My wear every day wedding rings are emeralds and I have worn them for 25 years. Never even a chip. My mother was in hospice for Alzheimer's and they were so kind and loving to both her and my father. They are truely amazing people. Your mother will be well cared for.

champain

Rough_Rock
Thank you VIrginiaZee and megthered for your support. I do find the ring soothing. As it happens, she is in the end stages of Vascular Dementia... Hospice tells me she has a month or two.... It's been almost too much to bear... but I'm all she has. Megthered, you're right, hospice caregivers are wonderful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results