clarity

Dana's Montana drop

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
Just what the title says. Run PSers!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, I have sent Dana a few inquiry messages over the last couple weeks regarding my sapphire search via his site as well as directly via email and got no response. :eh:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
I just emailed him, and someone emailed me that they received the message and Dana would be emailing back shortly and he did just that! Try again.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Got a link?

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
S

SparkliesLuver

I emailed him yesterday as well. Rachelle replied on his behalf and said he was out of the office for the afternoon; however, she did call him and get an answer for me. Maybe try again?

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hope those of you that were looking got what you wanted. I waited for a long time for a Montana sapphire from Dana but it never worked out for me ( I did get a very nice yellow sapphire from him though ). I wound up going with a seller from Ebay who I have mentioned before and still recommend.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would you mind sharing the eBay seller InnerKitten? Or is it one already in the preferred vendors list? TIA. :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I just checked and he's not on Ebay at this time. He was also on diamondbistro for a while. Let me check.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results