shape
carat
color
clarity

Graduated Lavender Metallics from PP

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I might actually have to stop looking at all of your photos...all they do is make me want to go to the PP website and put things into my cart!

My wallet cannot support the weight of my pearl-lust-frenzy!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Lovely strand! Such a unique color n so elegant on you.

I'll admit to some pearl envy cos I'm one of those who covet but look horrid in lavender pearls. :rolleyes:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love lavender pearls ! baby nurse - Those are so pretty, great overtones! Hard to beat the metallic luster isn't it ! Very classy look!

And Fly Girl.. lovely variation in the shades of your pearls ! Some look quite blue/lavender is that just from the photo or are they more of a lavender/blue irl ? They are so pretty !

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pearls :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely pearls :love:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Frost Me|1408567825|3736386 said:
Baby Nurse and Fly Girl, your pearl collection/confection is stunning. The lavender strands looks so round, what is the length? Loving both of yours.
Frost Me - My necklace strand is 19 inches. I had a few pearls added.

HHPmom said:
Fly Girl, yours has such rich overtone. I like the ones with blue too.

Thank you, HHPmom. Yes, they are not dull at all.

katbran said:
I love lavender pearls ! Fly Girl.. lovely variation in the shades of your pearls ! Some look quite blue/lavender is that just from the photo or are they more of a lavender/blue irl ? They are so pretty !

katbran - In real life, in most lighting, the lavender body color of the necklace and the bracelet is very well matched. I think what you are seeing is variation in the overtones. Most pearls in the bracelet, other than the large center pearl, have metallic blue overtones that show up in certain lighting. I expect that baby nurse has similar pearls, only with a metallic green overtone.

Thank you Lit Geek, cmd2014 and icy_jade. :wavey:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful! I love the overtone! :clap: :love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl|1408560781|3736330 said:
baby nurse|1408555094|3736278 said:
Fly Girl|1408532011|3736106 said:
Very nice. Those look great on you. The metallic luster and the color can't be beat. I especially love the graduation, as it is such a classic look, but the color gives the strand the modern twist.

Enjoy wearing those. :appl:

Thank you, Fly Girl! They really are special.

Didn't you get a lavender strand as well? If so, could you post it?

I did, baby nurse. I have lots of photos on pages 6, 7, and 8 of the thread of 4Ranch Girl's shopping trip to PP last fall.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/october-24th-shopping-trip-to-pearl-paradise.194371/page-6']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/october-24th-shopping-trip-to-pearl-paradise.194371/page-6[/URL]

The PP glamour shot of my metallic graduated lavender necklace and bracelet are below. Thank you for asking. Yours looks really great. I'm also wondering how that the strand that is just to the right of yours in the initial photo (second from the left) looks in real life? I was looking for dark lavender, perhaps even purple. I'm sure those will be showing up someday.

If I'm recalling correctly, the strand you're referring to (second from the left in my first pic) was described as purple. Luster is really important to me and it was the least lustrous of the group so I eliminated it from my choices. Here are pics that Chenai took with her phone. My lavender with the green overtones is on the far right and the "purple" is to its left.

chenai_pics_2.jpg

chenai_pics.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fly Girl, I meant to add, your graduated lavender strand and bracelet are lovely :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frost Me|1408567825|3736386 said:
Baby Nurse and Fly Girl, your pearl collection/confection is stunning. The lavender strands looks so round, what is the length? Also, BN on your original picture the one on the far right, was it a lavender also? I think a graduated strand is very comfortable to wear. Loving both of yours.

Thank you, Frost Me. The one I purchased is 18". And I *think* the strand you're referring to (far right) was peach. It had the nicest luster but I have a lot of peach and gold in my collection so I chose the lavender.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HHPmom|1408572121|3736414 said:
BN, I haven't seen such variations of lavender strands like the picture Chenai sent you. I love the green overtone and it is very compatible with your complexion.

Fly Girl, yours has such rich overtone. I like the ones with blue too.

I think the one I chose, the first on the far left, was the only lavender. The 2nd was purple, 3rd a cool pink, 4th peach.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1408572883|3736425 said:
Baby Nurse, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe those are shots of peach, pink and lavenders. Not all lavender.

You're right-- good memory, bsomlo!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icy jade, thank you :wavey:

Katbran, I agree, a very classy look.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, LitGeek and iLander!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results