shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl drop earrings with diamond ornamentation

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
No, I haven't. Just a comment on this type of style you might not have thought about. Sometimes things look good style wise but don't look good when worn. This type of style, leaver back with heavy gem or pearl on the front of the leaver has been around for decades. This design is not balanced and the weight of the gem/pearl makes the pearl tip forward and the wire slide down on the ear so you see the top of the pearl not the design or the front of the gemstone since it is now facing the floor. It doesn't seen to matter if young women or old wear them so it's not the ear hole. You may be able to have someone half drill a pearl and install a lever directly from the top, create a design with wire and diamonds that looks just like it, that will hang so the viewers see the pearl as you intend.

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, NacreLover. That hadn't occurred to me but of course, that would completely distort the look. The other option, I suppose, would be to request French hooks or posts with screw backs rather than the lever back...

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Yes. That would work also. My mother left me many pairs of earrings in gemstones/14k set up like this. I never wear them. Its too expensive to have them reset.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results