shape
carat
color
clarity

What are your favorite bath/shower products?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
What are your favorite bath/shower products. Favorite soap, shave cream? Body butter or bath fizz! I am always looking for new items to use in the bath or shower.

I am freakishly obsessed with Lush bath bombs, and their shower gels.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to LOVE all things bath/shower. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to most of them. Too expensive to buy stuff and have it sit around untouched. Even the nice all natural oils and stuff cause me problems.

So...
My favorite stuff is now Whole Foods brand (365) unscented shampoo, conditional, and shower gel.
I also use Dove unscented for sensitive skin.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
BEST shaving cream ever: Trader Joes Mango.

My HUSBAND even uses it (and he is the opposite of a metro-man).

I love body wash from The Body Shop in Satsuma.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kiehl's hair and body products, and Bulgari white tea products, just cause I love the scent.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I use EO Products organic bath gel.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been using handmade bath soap from local soap makers for about 4 years now. I swear by the stuff.
I find these products at farmer's markets. My favorite soapmakers use sunflower, safflower, and olive oil, as well as shea butter and essential oils, not perfumes. I no longer have dry, flaky skin, and use very little body lotion.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lately I'm hooked on Bliss Vanilla + Bergamot body wash and body butter - love the fragrance and IMO the products do their job well.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Mane n' Tail shampoo (doubles as bodywash) - economical and has a pretty scent that's not too strong.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Water.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I can afford it, Aveda Shampure conditioner. It has the most amazing scent ever. Whenever I get a new bottle I have to remind myself not to sit around like a freak smelling my hair all day.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient|1408587323|3736584 said:
I used to LOVE all things bath/shower. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to most of them. Too expensive to buy stuff and have it sit around untouched. Even the nice all natural oils and stuff cause me problems.

So...
My favorite stuff is now Whole Foods brand (365) unscented shampoo, conditional, and shower gel.
I also use Dove unscented for sensitive skin.

Hahahhaaaaaa saaaaaame. I use Aubrey Organics Balanced shampoo with rosemary & peppermint and the chamomile conditioner (though my hair is like one inch long right now so conditioning seems pretty unnecessary). Softsoap body soap, and Say Yes To Cucumbers cleansing gel for my face. I occasionally use bathbombs and bath oils, but I have to pick through the ingredients pretty carefully. Lush products are chock full of irritants.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aveda and Korres are nice. I like the Basil Lemon shower gel from Korres.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ckrickett|1408585477|3736557 said:
What are your favorite bath/shower products. Favorite soap, shave cream? Body butter or bath fizz! I am always looking for new items to use in the bath or shower.

I am freakishly obsessed with Lush bath bombs, and their shower gels.
I am allergic to a lot of stuff so I wash my body most of the time with Honest Co Shampoo and Body Wash (its a 2 in 1), and in the winter will often use Dove Winter Care body wash. I used to use Philosophy's stuff too, but I developed a weird rash to the last batch I got.

I use DermaDoctor KPDuty scrub for my elbows, upper arms and cheeks (face) to handle KP, I apply it, scrub and let it sit for about 5-10 min on dry skin before I get into the shower, usually 2x a week.

I don't take baths so I don't do much wish bombs or whatever. I don't use shaving creams either.

I have a lot of hair products I rotate as far as shampoo and conditioner tho. Not sure if you're interested, since they're all meant to maintain dyed red hair.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
LLJsmom|1408588919|3736620 said:
Kiehl's hair and body products, and Bulgari white tea products, just cause I love the scent.

I Love Bvlgari products! I had a shower gel from their rose fragrance that was amazing!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My fav are Philosophy 3-in-1s. Nordstrom Rack always has some in and at good prices. I also stock up if Philosophy.com is having a sale.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Trader Joe's and Aubrey Organics. Lately, Aubrey Organics changed the packaging on their lotions. They used to be in a simple plastic squeeze tube that was easy to use. Now they are in these tall, skinny pump dispensers which are sold in a box, the amount is smaller and the prices higher. They must have hired a marketing firm, the result being not good for the consumer.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eos shaving cream.

You know eos? They make those ball lip balms? Anyways the shaving cream they have is amaaazinggggg.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1408588275|3736608 said:
BEST shaving cream ever: Trader Joes Mango.
speaking of TJ's; I love their lavender body scrub.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
[quote="Gypsy|1408588275|3736608"}
I love body wash from The Body Shop in Satsuma.[/quote]

I :love: :love: :love: Satsuma!!!!!!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
D.R. Harris Naturals Lemon Vetiver soap

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I don't use shave cream - soap works just as well. I avoid heavily scented products (like those from Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, etc.) like the plague because they give me horrible headaches. Lately, I've been using L'Occitane almond collection - the scent is noticeable, but very light.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Niel|1408898304|3738553 said:
Eos shaving cream.

You know eos? They make those ball lip balms? Anyways the shaving cream they have is amaaazinggggg.

Hmm. Interesting. Have you tried the Trader Joes Mango shaving cream? I wonder how it compares.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1408922899|3738695 said:
Niel|1408898304|3738553 said:
Eos shaving cream.

Hmm. Interesting. Have you tried the Trader Joes Mango shaving cream? I wonder how it compares.

We dont have a Trader Joes.

So I cant say which is better, or if they are comparable, but i will say I was blown away by how smooth it was. I was able to dry shave, and ive never had a shaving cream i was able to do that with. not even close.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1408921337|3738681 said:
I don't use shave cream - soap works just as well. I avoid heavily scented products (like those from Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, etc.) like the plague because they give me horrible headaches. Lately, I've been using L'Occitane almond collection - the scent is noticeable, but very light.

I dont often use shaving cream because the kind i like isnt usually available at the store i shop. However, though i usually use soap, it isnt comparable at all. Shaving cream does help get a closer shave and avoid razor burn.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laura Mercier almond coconut, all the products. I smell like a walking layer cake, but I love it.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1408923708|3738702 said:
momhappy|1408921337|3738681 said:

I dont often use shaving cream because the kind i like isnt usually available at the store i shop. However, though i usually use soap, it isnt comparable at all. Shaving cream does help get a closer shave and avoid razor burn.

I shower every day and therefore shave every day. I have used soap and I have used shaving cream - in my experience, I have noticed no difference between the two products. I stopped buying shaving cream because it seemed like a waste of money and I've been using soap for years now. I never get razor burn, so maybe those with more sensitive skin, more hair, etc. are prone to that sort of thing? It's not that there's anything wrong with shaving cream, but it's just not something that I feel is a necessary part of my routine.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei|1408973453|3738914 said:
Laura Mercier almond coconut, all the products. I smell like a walking layer cake, but I love it.

That sounds amazing!!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
L'occitaine almond shower oil. So good.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I love Burt Bees baby line, it's apricot milky scented. I use the shower gel and bubble bath. I also like Philosophy Cinnamon Buns shower gel 3 in 1. The lush bath bombs are really nice. My son had a horrible reaction to Lush's Buffy the Backslide Slayer soap. He ended up in the ER with hives all over his body and getting a steroid shot plus steroids to take orally so be very careful if you are sensitive to oils, I don't know what ingredient caused the reaction. When I search for "allergic reaction Lush" on line, I found some of their products have caused people to get hives too.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover|1409003860|3739169 said:
L'occitaine almond shower oil. So good.

That's my favorite too - the after shower body oil is divine too:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results