shape
carat
color
clarity

Seiko Presage SRY001 straight from Japan!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
rainydaze|1408247239|3734053 said:
Hi ame,

Loved your watch from the moment you posted it. I may be in the market for a new watch as my favorite has kicked the dust. Mind if I ask how are you liking it now that you've had it a while (ergh, question mark key isn't working. Time for a new computer, too). Any chance you'd be willing to post a distance shot :?: (Ha! That emotie came in handy!) How do you find the thickness and weight, is it comfortable :?:

Thanks so much!
I am still wearing it everyday, in fact last night I fell asleep with it still on. I didn't realize that til this morning. The weight is significant, kinda like platinum where you know it's there? But it's not bothering me. I do wish it was "flatter" on my arm, but so far, so good. I've whacked it a few too many times for my liking but it's still going strong.

Ill try to snap a distance photo so you can see it from a ways back. I will try to remember to do that at work bec we have a full length mirror in the bathroom. It won't be glamorous...

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, that's really helpful!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful watch - and it looks terrific on your wrist! I love the see-through back. Is it a self-winding automatic?

ETA - OOPS! Just saw the "automatic" on the face. Very cool!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1408302892|3734317 said:
Beautiful watch - and it looks terrific on your wrist! I love the see-through back. Is it a self-winding automatic?

ETA - OOPS! Just saw the "automatic" on the face. Very cool!!!
Yes it is. I only need to wind if I don't wear it often enough.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Terrible but hopefully useful.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1408393539.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1408393553.jpg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect, very helpful! Thanks so much ame… and I'm sorry to be asking for pics of your watch considering what is going on all around you. I realized my mistake after I posted and felt like a tool.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
rainydaze|1408394315|3734985 said:
Perfect, very helpful! Thanks so much ame… and I'm sorry to be asking for pics of your watch considering what is going on all around you. I realized my mistake after I posted and felt like a tool.
Eh, it's perfectly ok. A necessary bit of levity. I wish that photo was less crappy. I don't dress particularly fantastic for work, as you can tell lol. I have to make some returns over the weekend, so if I remember at one of the stores this weekend I'll get another.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, your style is similar to mine so that photo was helpful on that level too! I won't turn down more pics, though. ;-)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame, it really does look great on you, I love it - glad you are enjoying it so much! I want a nice watch now lol

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous watch Ame!!!!
And it looks so spohisticated combined with your wedding set :love:
I am really impressed :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results