shape
carat
color
clarity

rdg closing

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The presentation is truly special; a personal hand sketch and the "ice cream" half pint was specially made. What are the measurements of the pendant?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Sigh. I wish that watermelon tourmaline had been bigger.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
It keeps getting better! I was measuring the little critter (25mm tall) when I discovered that the head is articulated on the body, AND the tongue is articulated in the mouth!!

tiki9.jpg

tiki11.jpg

tiki10.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

tiki12.jpg

tiki13.jpg

tiki14.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly a work of art and design!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1408032385|3732346 said:
It is truly a work of art and design!

It is and I love it! Lucky VL!!! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bah I love that the tounge moves

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, that's truly intriguing. :appl:

Rainbird

Rough_Rock
Such a cute pendant VL and a real conversation starter, I bet, when you wear it. RDG is such a class act; the packaging, the personalised sketch and really nice people to deal with too. The jewelry they make ain't half bad either. :lickout:

Do you mind me asking how long it took to arrive please, as I'm getting a piece of jewelry from them completely forgot to ask about shipping etc. in my excitement? Thanks very much. :wavey:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Rainbird, it took about nine days to get to me in new york, including the extra day i had to wait to go pick it up at the post office as I was not home when they tried to deliver.
I hope you post lots of pictures of your new RDG something when I comes!!

Rainbird

Rough_Rock
Thanks VL for letting me know - I appreciate it. I'll post if I can get a half decent photo, but you know what's like with colored gems, they don't always want to co-operate, especially color shift ones. Hope you post your Prehnite cab too when it arrives.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up some very pretty sapphires - two lovely cushions (approx 6 x 4.5mm) with very pretty 1.3mm brilliant cut soft pink sapphires.

I think will keep them and use them in earrings along side a pair of Sea of Cortez drops I am hoarding. Likely a project for next year!!

_21863.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
misskittycat|1409545713|3742754 said:
I picked up some very pretty sapphires - two lovely cushions (approx 6 x 4.5mm) with very pretty 1.3mm brilliant cut soft pink sapphires. I think will keep them and use them in earrings along side a pair of Sea of Cortez drops I am hoarding. Likely a project for next year!!

I adore this colour combo! :appl:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono said:
I adore this colour combo! :appl:

I'll second that! Lovely pickup.

VL - So pleased you're thrilled with your Tiki

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results