carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday to MISSY!!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Happy B-Day!

I hope the Birthday Bling Fairy stops by with something fabulous!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed it! :blackeye:

bdayparty.gif

I hope your birthday was FABULOUS and you had a great (healthy!) day doing things that bring you joy!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

1144968sqp3kc2pis.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Phoenix! I hope all is well with you. I miss seeing you on PS. :wavey:

Madelise! Thank you. I feel the same about you!

Dee Jay, LOL and thank you. The Birthday Bling fairy is getting tired of me haha. I do know what I want (or at least one of a few things) but I feel guilty spending money now yanno? But just for you I will post some pics of what I would love to get for my birthday bling. :appl: Which pair do you like better?

Thank you Enerchi! Hope you are enjoying your summer. :wavey:

edwardiandangles.jpg

edwardiandreamearrings.jpg

edwardiandreamearrings.jpeg

diamondclusterearrings.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1407781383|3730302 said:
Dee Jay, LOL and thank you. The Birthday Bling fairy is getting tired of me haha. I do know what I want (or at least one of a few things) but I feel guilty spending money now yanno? But just for you I will post some pics of what I would love to get for my birthday bling. :appl: Which pair do you like better?

Oooohhhh... I think option #1!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1407784773|3730344 said:
missy|1407781383|3730302 said:

Oooohhhh... I think option #1!

That's my favorite too! Greg's favorite is option #2 but he doesn't get a real vote. I like to get his opinion though I often don't go with his choice and then he asks why I ask him lol. Especially with clothing haha. A girl likes to get opinions but of course we are going to follow our hearts. Hey we're complicated. Otherwise it's all too easy.
:cheeky:

The only reason the last option is in there is that it is exactly in the price range I am willing to be in for earrings right now. And the seller texted me pics of the earrings on her ear and they look very pretty but not sure they will scratch the itch I have if you kwim. I am attaching those pics now. What do you think?

Too bad this is all make believe right now as option one is twice what I want to spend. It's all about timing. It's OK. It is fun to dream. :halo:

DeeJay, I am going to have to find your flood thread. Did you replace the floors and what material did you use? Off to search.

img_5336.jpg

img_5337.jpg

img_5339.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd go #1 if I was picking! I like the mil grain detail and the melee on the "petals" that encase the dangly bit! (ooh - technical!)

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another vote for Option #1. Those are gorgeous.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Happy belated birthday, missy! I haven't been around much so missed it - my apologies. :oops:

I hope you had a lovely day -- and option 1 is definitely my favourite too! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am on vacation and missed it, too! Hope you have a very happy birthday, Missy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

My vote is to never settle! If necessary, wait and combine occasions to get the ones you want! I like #1 pair, too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Enerchi, rainwood, Ginger, and DiamondSeeker. One is the clear favorite.

Rainwood, I know! They are really so lovely and I bet in person they are even more :love: :love: :love: . Just wish the price was about half of what it is. :oops:

Enerchi, LOL. Me too. The milgrain and the melee on the "petals" get me as well. I don't know the technical term but it doesn't matter. We know what we like and we likeee! 8) ;))

Ginger, thank you and there is no need to apologize at all. I hope life is treating you well and you are enjoying. I miss seeing you and am always glad when you do hang out here for a bit. :wavey:

DS I hope you are enjoying your vacation! I completely agree and won't be settling hence the reason I did not purchase anything for my birthday. I don't mind waiting because I have learned in the past when I buy anything that isn't *exactly* what I am longing for it usually doesn't satiate my desire and I still end up longing for the original.

Thank you for the birthday wishes and opinions. :wavey:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked through all your birthday wishes and saw some champagne, but no cake! So here's a cake along with my belated Happy Birthday wishes, missy!

Big Hugs,
Deb
:wavey:

sugarhappybirthday.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy, I vote for the 1st pair of earrings. They are gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sarah! Any new exciting travels to share?

Aww Deb, that cake looks awesome! :lickout: Thank you! Big (((hugs))).

Hi Callie, the first pair is gorgeous but unfortunately I am crossing them off my list. Too expensive. But perhaps a PSer (hint hint) would like to purchase them to keep it in the family so to speak? :cheeky:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Missy, sorry I missed your birthday! Hope it was wonderful and that you can really celebrate in a few weeks when you can get out and about the way you want to!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MissGotRocks! And thank you for all your support these last couple of months. It means so much to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results