shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dead Poets Society was amazing, Monnie, definitely be sure to see it. Saw it in the theater w/my parents and had it on vhs back in the day.

I feel like Robin Williams could do anything/be anything. JD doesn't cotton to the celebrity thing but he really has been moved by Robin's death. The first movie JD and I went to together was Patch Adams. We grew up in the Mork and Mindy years. The Birdcage has been my go-to movie for years whenever I feel sad. I recently watched What Dreams May Come, sobbed my way through it, sometimes to the point of hysterics, rewinding b/c I was so overcome and missing things. It was so moving, and so painful, and by the end of it I was completely exhausted by my emotions. I feel like he was the only person that could be that character and cause those emotions to such a great extent that I felt like I was experiencing it myself.

Celebrities are so removed from the every day folk, they almost don't seem to be real. A celebrity dies and you think oh gosh, how horrible, so tragic, what must the family be going thru right now. But now and again one comes along that touches something in your heart and makes them seem more tangible, more a part of the every day folk. And when that person dies, even tho you don't know them, you feel as though you do, and it really feels like you have lost someone from your life, and that the world as a whole is a little less bright because they are gone.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
My heart has been so heavy since learning of his tragic passing. Just so sad that he suffered with such depression. Prayers for his family ;(

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results