shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Truly saddened to hear of the passing of Robin Williams, who was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide. RIP :cry:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1407799887|3730493 said:
Truly saddened to hear of the passing of Robin Williams, who was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide. RIP :cry:
He's had such a tragic existence for so long that he's probably at peace. I hope his family can find some.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:(sad RIP Robin! Very sad!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm shocked!

He was so talented and intelligent.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He gave us the gift of laughter. Such a talented and kind soul. He was an Icon, and such a loss to all. Can't imgaine the pain his family is going through and am very sorry the pain that got him to this point. HE will be SOOOO missed.... ;(

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was a gift.

Deb

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such irony. What dreams may come. I hope is not lost, but is instead found and is at peace.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I'm shocked and sad about his death.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too sad.
So many gifted, intelligent, and creative people have inner turmoil and demons. They suffer depression and self-medicate.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I am so so sad about this. I hope he is at peace, and I thank him for many years of joy and laughter.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I called my mom earlier, we were both in tears. My mom especially loved him. We watched The Birdcage together recently.

I hope he is finally has the peace which has eluded him for so long.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
RIP and thank you for the laughs: you are the one and only Popeye.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Robin's death is truly heartbreaking. I hope he is finally at peace. He was loved by so many.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I was shocked to see the news, but after a moment of reflection realized I shouldn't be. He was always upfront about his turmoil.

What a blessing he was. I wish his family peace, knowing he has finally found it himself.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
:(sad

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was a tortured soul. So talented. A comic genius. I grew up watching him on Mork and Mindy and the many wonderful movies he starred in...so many of us were touched somehow by his artistic genius. Rest in Peace Robin Williams. :(sad

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1407809544|3730611 said:
Robin's death is truly heartbreaking. I hope he is finally at peace. He was loved by so many.
yes. this says it all. :(sad

NTave

Shiny_Rock
What a loss of a beautiful soul. My heart hurts for his family.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A tragic loss!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry he was in so much pain. You can get to a point where you see exiting as the only way to end profound anguish.

I'll bet he & Jonathan Winters are riffing for the angels right now. Lots of laughs in heaven.

--- Laurie

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Honestly I have never really cared about any other celebrity death before. I have always felt sad for when anyone passes but Robin Williams hits me in a different place. I think Mork and Mindy was the first TV show I remember watching and loved. In elementary school he voiced Genie in Aladdin and I was hooked. In Middle School the Dead Poet Society made me realized that I could become a writer and publish my poetry if i wanted (yes and I did! I even won some scholarships for college!), Jumunji came in high school and it was a sense of adventure that I needed during a very trying year. I have grown up with Robin in my home and I'm so sorry he suffered from depression and took his own life. He was a wonderful actor in comedy and drama. I think he touched so many ppl.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Honestly I have never really cared about any other celebrity death before. I have always felt sad for when anyone passes but Robin Williams hits me in a different place. I think Mork and Mindy was the first TV show I remember watching and loved. In elementary school he voiced Genie in Aladdin and I was hooked. In Middle School the Dead Poet Society made me realized that I could become a writer and publish my poetry if i wanted (yes and I did! I even won some scholarships for college!), Jumunji came in high school and it was a sense of adventure that I needed during a very trying year. I have grown up with Robin in my home and I'm so sorry he suffered from depression and took his own life. He was a wonderful actor in comedy and drama. I think he touched so many ppl.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Rest in Peace, Mr. Williams. I was a fan back when you guess started on Happy Days and then the character was brought to Mork and Mindy. I loved you in Mrs. Doubtfire and was a loyal fan of the Crazy Ones. You will be missed.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm very sad that he's gone. When I saw it on Facebook last evening, I immediately thought it was a hoax (there has been an internet hoax about his death before, and it was actually pretty recent.) So I was doubly shocked to learn it was true. My husband and I just kind of sat and stared at each other for a minute. ;(

I hope he has found his idea of peace.

I know there are a million articles circulating right now, but I particularly enjoyed this one from a 1986 interview:
http://www.newsweek.com/king-comedy-newsweeks-1986-profile-robin-williams-264094

I grew up in the Mork & Mindy days, I remember when everyone was imitating his "Good Morning, Vietnaaaaaaammmmm!" and saw him in countless other films. Good Will Hunting will probably always be my favorite. I'll have to find Dead Poets Society because that's one I've never seen.

RIP, Mr. Williams.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
He gave so much happiness to others, but didn't keep any for himself. :nono:

Sorry to hear this news. :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1407871760|3731009 said:
I'm very sad that he's gone. When I saw it on Facebook last evening, I immediately thought it was a hoax (there has been an internet hoax about his death before, and it was actually pretty recent.) So I was doubly shocked to learn it was true. My husband and I just kind of sat and stared at each other for a minute. ;(

I hope he has found his idea of peace.

I know there are a million articles circulating right now, but I particularly enjoyed this one from a 1986 interview:
http://www.newsweek.com/king-comedy-newsweeks-1986-profile-robin-williams-264094

I grew up in the Mork & Mindy days, I remember when everyone was imitating his "Good Morning, Vietnaaaaaaammmmm!" and saw him in countless other films. Good Will Hunting will probably always be my favorite. I'll have to find Dead Poets Society because that's one I've never seen.

RIP, Mr. Williams.

Monnie, that is definitely worth watching. My dh and I plan on seeing it again tonight if time allows. It's a good movie.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Missy. I've always heard it's great but never sought it out. I'll have to wait a couple weeks, I think. I don't know if I can handle watching him in anything right now. All the internet stories make me cry.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1407872102|3731017 said:
Thanks, Missy. I've always heard it's great but never sought it out. I'll have to wait a couple weeks, I think. I don't know if I can handle watching him in anything right now. All the internet stories make me cry.

That one will inspire you, monnie. He left a legacy with it, just as his character did in the story. You will see! I love that movie.

Deb
:wavey:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also really appreciated The Fisher King.
one of my favs....a much darker part for RWilliams but perhaps closer to his inner demons.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results