shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you get compliments on the most?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I noticed a lot of PSers are not happy with their looks, but I want a positive (feel good) thread! What do you get compliments on, and this is not about your looks!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
My dogs. Everywhere I take them. :love:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I get compliments on my cooking, love to share good food with coworkers and church members. My family is jaded though, they get good food from me all the time, they never compliment me!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
my nerd brain, drawing and painting, my grown kids, my dog

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
My WF pendant.

090710d[1].jpg
090710e[1].jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice thread Jaysonsmom!

My sense of humor. I'm pretty funny IRL.
But, it could be my dh. Most people like to compliment me on him. Does that count? :cheeky:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get complimented on my nails. I don't like getting manicures - I prefer to do them myself. I've also been told I have a great laugh -- giggle, more precisely.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My eyes! I have big deep blue eyes.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
If we're not talking looks - then I guess that I would have to say my handbags. I have a collection of designer bags (some vintage) and I get complimented on them a lot. In the winter time, I have a bright grass green J Crew long wool coat that I get more compliments on then probably any other thing that I have ever owned:)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing!... ;(

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My kids. When they were little and up to now as full blown adults.. Very proud of them. DS turning 24 tomorrow!!! He's doing great. In NYC and working hard...
The compliments were that they were so polite and engaging... NOT selfish like today it's all about ME...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My parties and get-togethers. Things I make.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom|1407785018|3730349 said:
I noticed a lot of PSers are not happy with their looks, but I want a positive (feel good) thread! What do you get compliments on, and this is not about your looks!
Uh my hair. All the time.

But not appearance? My diamond when I wear it. And being a smartass.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My cooking (I am a feeder), the dog, my braveness and independent spirit, managerial courage.

DK :))

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
puppy. house color/house. complexion. (which i've always thought was kind of ruddy and average.) ideas/jokes. Not sure about the order of the last three but puppy is by far #1.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our yard, by far. Pet names..that's kinda weird I know. My sense of humor.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our home, my cooking an party throwing, my jewelry and my quilts.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much my DD and I look alike. It makes us both smile! :love:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
My hair (long and blonde), that my 17 year old DD and I look like sisters (I find that hysterical and my DD loves it!) , my halo wedding set (quite often, which always surprises me!), my home, my children, and my doggy. :)

I do think that too often I forget the positive and nice things people compliment me on, and focus on the negative things I feel about myself. I'm trying to change my negative self image into a more positive one. I have a happy and blessed life, but my self nit-picking takes away some, from the great life I have.

Lulie

Shiny_Rock
Home & hosting [do not over do but when I do I really enjoy it].
Legs, extremely long and firm :silenced:
Independent.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
My tattoos. Happens almost daily, especially in the summertime.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
My intelligence. I'm considered clever no matter how many stupid things I do

I am also known as a great organiser. This means I end up planning holidays and vacations for everyone. I think they just can't be bothered so they make me do it! :roll:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Usually my laugh. I think it's normal, but have been told it is infectious and...American. :lol:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My husband! He is pretty to look at and a much nicer human being then I! :bigsmile:

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
My daughters. And thank heavens! A single working mom on the road a fair bit of the time, they were raised by a village and I feel such incredible relief when someone compliments me regarding them.

Great question!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ability to chug a beer in about 3 seconds. It always impresses.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It used to be my ability to listen and give different perspectives on problems...people always seek me out to talk...

But since I hardly talk to anyone now and keep to myself more than ever I don't think that could still apply! :lol:

SB621 - I've been getting compliments on my DH lately too! He's definitely gotten better looking and sexier with age and he is just a tremendous human being. I am so lucky.

Other than that...I'd say my style...whether it's a professional look or otherwise, when I try, and I have the money to spend I can put an outfit together pretty well.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Duh! I didn't see it wasn't about looks. My diamonds followed by my empathy for others.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our clean house. We don't have people over often but my husband is a neat freak so the house is spotless. His friends and my family always comment on our clutter-free it is! I know that husband likes the comments :) and it's relaxing to come home to a house that has no clutter. It doesn't exactly feel like home sometimes, there are few creature comforts, but it's the opposite of both of our sets of parents' house.

Actually stuff that's mine is my hair. People assume I clean the house when they comment on it, but it's DH all the way. I haven't cleaned in over a decade. My own, actually mine thing, is my hair. Short and curly and fro-y and fluffy! Like little orphan Annie!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results