shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday to MISSY!!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Missy. I just want you to know how much you are loved here on Pricescope! I feel so lucky to have gotten to know you on this wonderful forum. I hope you and Greg are having a fantastic day! Many hugs to you today!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Missy!... :wavey: :clap: Hope you have a good one!... :clap: :clap:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Missy! Hope you are doing well and recovering nicely! Hope your day is really special.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Missy. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Missy! =) 8-)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a great birthday Missy!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday missy, sending you healing vibes with the birthday wishes! Mwah x

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, Missy! This will certainly be one of your most memorable b-days. Next turn around the sun, you'll be all healed and back to doing the things you love. I hope you have had a great day in spite of the circumstances. Wishing you continued and speedy healing! :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Missy!!!

Pop a wheelie for us! A birthday shot of some icy vodka out of the freezer? Wheelie before icy shot! :dance:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Icy vodka and BIG cake & yummy ice cream!

--- LAURIE

publication1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
is there birthday bling to report?!
happy birthday!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday Missy!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy Birthday Missy!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!

_21246.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Birthday Miss MIssy! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!! :appl: :wavey:

I hope your day is fabulous!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, Missy! I hope you're having an extra special day!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday, Missy!

I know these past weeks have been challenging, but I hope you have a festive day with family and friends or a quiet day with your hubby and the cats, whichever type of celebration you're most likely to enjoy.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday Missy!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Missy!

Hope you had a great day!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy b-day to one of the sweetest ladies on PS! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think missy got drunk tonight!...
martini.gif
:lol:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
Happy happy haaaaappy birthday! :appl: :appl:

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday Missy!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Missy! Hope you had a great one. What a year for you!
Now for the New Year of Good Things and Happy Times :appl: : )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Callie, thank you for your lovely birthday wishes and for starting this birthday thread. I feel the very same about you! In fact I cherish Pricescope for so much more than diamonds. The real gems on Pricescope are the many warm and wonderful people that hang out here and post and support and encourage each other in so many different ways. A big thank you to Pricescope and to all the amazing PSers. :wavey:

And also a big thank you to:

Dancing Fire-thank you for the birthday wishes and no I didn't get drunk yesterday lol. That will have to wait till I am all healed and ready to go. :cheeky:

luv2sparkle-thank you for your good wishes and support.

dear Marcy, thank you for the birthday wishes and for so much more. You are a doll.

Thank you Sky!

Packrat, thank you!

Rosetta, thank you for the birthday wishes and for the healing vibes. I feel them working (albeit slowly lol)!

Monnie, thank you for all those good wishes! I hope you are right because next year at this time I need to be doing something a bit more meaningful. Like perhaps the 100 mile bike ride for a good cause! Looking forward to healthier and more active days to be sure.

Azstonie, thank you for the laugh and also for all the wonderful encouragement and support. I hope you realize how much I appreciate everything you have done to help me. Wheelies and icy vodka sounds delicious. Well the icy vodka does anyway. I tend to get motion sick these days so those wheelies will have to wait lol.

Laurie dear, you are indeed a girl after my own heart. Ice cream and ice cold vodka, yummy. Actually I would be good with just the ice cream haha. Though I bet some vanilla ice cream with cold vodka drizzled through would be out of this world!!! How is your rescue cat doing? Big hugs to all of you.

Movie Zombie, not yet. I am hesitant to purchase anything though I know exactly what earrings I am longing for. I cannot post them here just in case a lurker decides she/he wants them. But oh, they are so gorgeous. And a bit more than I want to (or will right now) spend. A hint though-they are edwardian diamond earrings. Sigh. I don't foresee them becoming mine anytime soon. I just cannot justify it with me not working now or perhaps ever again depending. But especially not now. Don't feel sad for me though. I have enough bling to keep me shiny and bright for a very long time LOL. Plus I get to gaze and ooh and awww over all the gorgeous PS bling!

Thank you Zoe!

Yenny, thank you!

Ooh, AprilBaby, that champagne looks delicious. I can almost taste it now and it's only 7:18 AM haha.

Dear Sharon, thank you! And thank you for all your helpful advice.

Mary, thank you for the wishes. I hope your dd is doing well!

Mary Poppins, thank you for the special day wishes. It was special because the pain was at a minimum thankfully and these days its the small things (well that's not so small actually) that matter. Thank you!

Dear Rainwood, thank you so much! You have been so wonderful to me through all of this. My gratitude is endless to you for all the info and support you have offered me so generously. It was a quiet birthday. Just Greg and I spending it together. We got outside a bit and then played board games and card games and well, that was it for now. Hopefully there will be more lively and active birthdays in the future. We usually spend my birthdays cycling at least 65 miles (birth year) but usually more depending on the weather. Right now I am grateful just to be in a better place than I was 6 plus weeks ago when this all happened and 5 weeks ago exactly from the surgery. Again, thank you for everything.

Thank you moneymeister! I hope your dd is continuing to do well. Thank you for sharing her story with me. People like your daughter are an inspiration to me.

Thank you Gypsy! And thank you for the advice regarding the 5th cat. Much appreciated. Please give all your furbabies a big hug from me.

CJ2008, thank you very much!

Mom2Boys, awww thank you! And back at ya. :halo:

Thank you armywife!

Kelinas! Thank you my curly girl sister. Hope your curls are treating you well these days. :wavey:

Thank you hippi pixi!

And thank you Jimmianne! I hope your invisalign is going well and you are no longer in any discomfort. Yes, I hope we all have a good new year full of better times and good health!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated b'day, Missy.

May you be back in the pink of health very soon.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww happy belated birthday, Missy! You make PS a brighter place to visit!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results