shape
carat
color
clarity

Your all around favorite store to shop?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What store is your favorite place to shop at? Mine is hands down Target. I can always find something cool, or some great bargain. Even when I plan to just run in and get two things, somehow I find myself checking out with 12. What store is your shopping paradise?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a hard one.

I really love Costco. I could blow serious money at Costco.

I also enjoy Target. But If I think about it this way: "If I was moving to a new city and there was no Costco/Target, which one would make me panic if there wasn't one nearby."

Costco. I could, if I had to, function without Target. But Costco... nope.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are gonna think I'm weird, but I love, love love antique shops. I'm a sucker for jewelry, pottery, porcelain, etc.
Retail stores kinda make me feel nauseous. probably because I work in one 40 hrs/week!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Marshalls! I don't always find what I'm looking for but I do get brand names for less when I find something I like! I go there first - then hit the mall!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It depends on what I'm shopping for but for household stuff, I love C&B.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Groceries. Publix & Fresh Market
Shoes! Nordy's
Clothes: Anthropologie, j. Crew, Nordy's, lulu lemon
Weaknesses: Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Cole Hann....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Food and other miscellaneous items: Hands down Costco.
Though I love Fairway and Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. But Costco is number one for me and before we moved to our most recent beach house I had to make sure there was a Costco close by lol. Luckily there is also a Whole Foods close to the beach house as well.

Jewelry: my favorite antique estate jewelry shop in Lambertville.

Clothes and shoes/boots: Soho boutiques.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1407582657|3729089 said:
I love Marshalls! I don't always find what I'm looking for but I do get brand names for less when I find something I like! I go there first - then hit the mall!

I try to shop for clothes in "tiers" - Marshalls/TJ Maxx first...

Then Macy's...

Then Nordstrom.

But if money was not as much a concern...I'd hit Nordstrom, White House/Black Market...I can't think too much beyond that because they seem so out of reach...but Saks, Neiman Marcus...those are all awesome stores.

My favorite for furniture, Crate & Barrel (again, partly because it's at my price "level")

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE treasure hunting in thrift stores in low-income neighborhoods.

I often find very fine crystal wine glasses for fifty cents.

In upper-income areas bargains are nearly impossible to find.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like shopping alone (except on-line shopping).

I do enjoy shopping with my Mom though :bigsmile: When we go out, we typically go to Target and TJ/Marshalls because they're so close.
I love the handbag section at TJ/Marshalls - it's my happy place.

I don't enjoy spending money on clothes or shoes to be honest so typically I just chat with her and don't even end up trying anything on.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I get lightheaded if I don't get into these stores once a week:
Tiffany
Hermes
Cartier

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nordstrom rack!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux|1407610259|3729263 said:
Tiffany
Hermes
Cartier
They don't allow me into those stores... :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiffany
Hermes
Cartier

:appl:

When in the US, Trader Joes.

cheers--Sharon

sixbillionstars

Rough_Rock
Clothes/Kitchenware: Marshall's...just purchased some Paige jeans on clearance for $29.99 there recently.
Clothes overall: Anthropologie and JCrew
Food: Trader Joe's...I am addicted to their Garlic Naan and chili dried mangoes (I bought 4 packs on my last trip).

I also love thrift shops: especially the Salvation Army on their 50% off days. The one nearby also has a great selection of vinyl.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also like Target for household supplies etc, and Marshall's is my favorite browsing and looking for bargains store.

Tiffany
Hermes
Cartier

MB - Go! Shop! We wouldn't want you to get lightheaded! :bigsmile:

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Prada. I like being greeted with a glass of prosecco and a room already started for me. I kind of need help picking out my clothes. Also, it's the only brand that makes shoes that look horribly uncomfortable but are almost as comfortable as slippers.

I also like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks, and Neiman Marcus, but for the "shopping experience" Prada is number one.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love Target, but I also love our local grocers and co-ops that are very similar to Trader Joe's. So many unique and natural items.

My shopping paradise is actually a paradise of sorts! My favorite thing to do in the dead of winter is visit the closest greenhouse/garden center and walk through the tropical/houseplants house. It's huge. There's a koi pond, citrus trees, succulents, all sorts of exotic plants. When there's 2 feet of snow on the ground and it's freezing and gray outside, I go there and buy a few plants, wander around for an hour, and I'm rejuvenated.

jazzandchocolate

Rough_Rock
Dollar Tree! I find so many values for $1.00 here. From toys to sandals, household items...especially if i just need something temporary. They even have beautiful birthday/thank you cards for $0.50. They are one of the only true dollar stores left lol!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favorites are Nordstrom, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Lord & Taylor and Macy's. I remember a few years ago while shopping with a friend, she found it so strange that the Nordstrom sales assistants knew me by name. Guess maybe I did spend a little too much time there :angel: .

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Some favorites

General goodies (perfume, shoes, purses) - Neiman Marcus or Saks
Clothes - Anthropologie, Target, Urban Outfitters, Lucky Brand
Home Decor - Home Goods, Nordstroms, Target
Kitchen and Bath - Home Goods, Target, William Sonoma and Sur la Table
Online (all)- Urban Outfitters, Amazon, Pearl Paradise, Ebay

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results