shape
carat
color
clarity

ANYONE every buy from Enchanted Diamonds?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
If yes, can you please lmk your experience. Also, did you buy "final sale"...

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
I sure haven't, but I can start asking around. Anything in particular you'd like me to ask if I come across someone besides the "final sale" bit?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: Thank you so much for your response and my apologies for my late one. Any info you can find will be helpful. Has anyone bought from them and were they honest? Did they buy a 15 day return policy or the FINAL SALE one? If they did the final sale, was it as described and shown and if not, were they able to return it? Thank you so much!

anamaria

Rough_Rock
did you ever get any updates about this? I'm curious to know as well.

ismaiL92

Rough_Rock
What's up everyone! I just wanted to go ahead and chime in that I bought my fiance's ring from enchanted. The process was super smooth and I was in direct communication with Josh the whole time. Additionally, I bought the ring on a super tight deadline and bugged Josh so much the entire time for updates, which he would gladly send me. He sent me pictures from the initial un-set diamond, to the cad designs (which we went back and fourth with for two days to update/refine), to the 3D mold of the ring, to the placing of the stone. He even sent me professional taken pictures of the ring before he sent it out (also a few with the ring on a ringer for size check). The ring was delivered to my office overnight. The whole process from picking the stone, to getting the ring took less than 2 weeks, and I paid $4,500 less than I would have in the store ( I bought it somewhere around $9,000 and it got appraised at $13,500).

All in all, I have nothing but solid stuff to say about these guys. I plan on writing a more in depth review when I get some spare time (i'm actually working right now on a sunday lolol) If you guys have any questions, let me know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results