shape
carat
color
clarity

Pro Israel in NYC Diamond District

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not going to get involved in a political discussion here. A discussion of the conflict itself would be highly controversial and political discussions are forbidden. I will just say that I appreciate your posting the video since I did not know that the event happened. Passions on both sides naturally run high, but when one side takes its views into the home of another side something like this is bound to happen.

Again, thank you for posting something informative.

Deb/AGBF

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting AGBF as I had no intention to incite any political discussion. It was very interesting to me that an otherwise subdued location would be so impassioned to respond.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I was glad to see this too. It was as it should be - AGBF said it very eloquently. I did appreciate seeing this! I will post for my friends on Facebook.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Good for them! I'll go along with Deb & only say I'm disgusted at these idiot kids & glad the Diamond District talked back. I would've joined them if I'd been there.

--- Laurie

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1407620053|3729342 said:
Good for them! I'll go along with Deb & only say I'm disgusted at these idiot kids & glad the Diamond District talked back. I would've joined them if I'd been there.

--- Laurie
Yup, How can anyone not support Israel?.. :confused: We would have done same if our neighbor shot missiles at us.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results