shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your favorite celebrity?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is John Stewart. Smart and funny. Love him.

Your turn.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'll go with Matthew McConaughey. I love his laid back style and well, everything else...

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
RIcky Martin......just something about him..... sexy/ charming/ thoughtful/ insightful/ passionate has twin boys that could marry my 2 girls..... :dance:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David beckham. He seems so down to earth and so good with his kids. And not bad on the eyes either!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amy Poehler. Her smart girl initiative inspires me all the time ... even as an adult. I also adore Louis C.K. .. and fashion-wise, Jennifer Garner.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
I have a few, but off the top of my head- Jennifer Aniston since her Friends days. Kate Middleton (if you count her as a celebrity and not just a royal). Jon Stewart and Stephen Coulbert and Jimmy Fallon. I LOVE Jimmy Fallon!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princess Catherine Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) and Natalie Portman--love their fashion sense/style!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Ladies - Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Portman, Tina Fey,

Men - Chris Pratt, David Tennant ( :love: ), Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans... ROBERT DOWNEY JR

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had forgotten about Paul Rudd! I'm adding him too. As for girls, hmm, maybe Sandra Bullock. I love Ellen, too.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure I have one as it is hard to pick a favorite. But I do enjoy celebrities for keeping me entertained and many of them are very talented. I enjoy good acting, comedy and music.
I do like Stewart and Colbert.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it has to be Rik Mayall for me, he has had Hubby and I screaming with laughter over the years. He sadly died in June. :blackeye:

prik.jpg

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Jim Caviezel. Yes, I am shallow and he is gorgeous. I never miss an episode of Person of Interest. And will be first in line for "When the Game Stood Tall." Did I mention he was gorgeous. :angel:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results