clarity

How men view Asian women

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1406925763|3724621 said:
Dancing Fire|1406907637|3724481 said:
Chinese women are mean!... :lol:

I can say something equally if not more derogatory about Chinese men!

DK :naughty: :bigsmile:

I'm from a family that originally came from Shanghai, and I have to say that I think Shanghainese women are the most intimidating of all Chinese... Shanghai women are 100% pants-wearers in relationships (both marriage and family-wise).

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty|1406954036|3724794 said:
Dancing Fire|1406940737|3724716 said:
ForteKitty|1406909720|3724500 said:

It's true! Growing up, the scariest moms were always Chinese. I have no idea where the submissive stereotype came from because they always dominated their households! My (white) husband fears that I will traumatize our unborn son if I have my way 100% of the time. He thinks I'm going to be too strict. Psh.
Funny, A few yrs ago you swear that you will not have any kids... :bigsmile:
btw; congrats!.. :clap:

I was hoping for a girl who can inherit all my stuff. Now I'm probably gonna sell it all because I don't want his future wife or husband to take it all in a divorce. :cheeky:

R.O.L.~ There's nothing wrong with expecting him to be a straight A student, a star athlete, and musically inclined, is there? ;))

You forgot, MD/Lawyer/Engineer extraordinaire.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How true; but there are also woman with "______" fever too.

I've known and even dated some great Asian woman. I've know and stopped dating a few that were.... (definitely not so great - and dishonest is a real turn-off as I know it is for many woman). But, I've definitely dated a mix of races and cultures. I looked for "Good" and "independent" woman - regardless of race, ethnicity, etc. Meek, mild, and passive is just not my style. I am not sure where people get that impression from. Perhaps because they can "only hold their own" with someone they can dominate.

Life has now changed since Princess and I married - but I can still have new friends (male and female). Can anyone ever have too many real friends.

Life is an adventure - and it is up to us to make it fun,

Perry

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1406925763|3724621 said:

I can say something equally if not more derogatory about Chinese men!

DK :naughty: :bigsmile:
:saint:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1406925836|3724623 said:

It's true! Growing up, the scariest moms were always Chinese. I have no idea where the submissive stereotype came from because they always dominated their households! My (white) husband fears that I will traumatize our unborn son if I have my way 100% of the time. He thinks I'm going to be too strict. Psh.

Congrats FK!! I didnt know either!!! So exciting!!! :wavey:

Don't tell her she looks pregnant, Lisa. She'll call you a nasty name. Chinese women are mean. ;))

Deb
:saint:

(PS-This is an inside joke. FK is still a size 0, but a co-worker decided to imply she was overweight when she saw her one day, being unaware of her new pregnancy. People have big mouths, which they should keep shut.)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1406954850|3724798 said:
ForteKitty|1406954036|3724794 said:
Dancing Fire|1406940737|3724716 said:

Funny, A few yrs ago you swear that you will not have any kids... :bigsmile:
btw; congrats!.. :clap:

I was hoping for a girl who can inherit all my stuff. Now I'm probably gonna sell it all because I don't want his future wife or husband to take it all in a divorce. :cheeky:

R.O.L.~ There's nothing wrong with expecting him to be a straight A student, a star athlete, and musically inclined, is there? ;))
You might have a girl(s) in the future, but I don't have a son to inherit my watches, so what am I gonna do with my watches?.. :confused:

DF, ME, ME, ME, PICK ME FOR YOUR WATCHES! I'm really a bloke, honest :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="rosetta|1407159480|
DF, ME, ME, ME, PICK ME FOR YOUR WATCHES! I'm really a bloke, honest :bigsmile:[/quote]

I'll keep you in mind... :tongue:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm probably going to be flamed for this, but from personal experience, I feel that men of ALL races think of Asian women are weak, submissive and even EASY. I can't count the number of times where guys will just grab my arm to dance (in a club) and think it's okay. I don't see them doing it to girls of other races. I also feel extremely disrespected when guys they hit on me in front of my husband, they don't do it in a malicious way, but an example would be a bartender giving us free drink because "your gal is giving me such a pretty smile". My husband doesn't know whether to punch the guy or say thanks for the drink!
I HATE my Asian woman stereotype for those reasons.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom|1407200842|3726129 said:
I'm probably going to be flamed for this, but from personal experience, I feel that men of ALL races think of Asian women are weak, submissive and even EASY. I can't count the number of times where guys will just grab my arm to dance (in a club) and think it's okay. I don't see them doing it to girls of other races. I also feel extremely disrespected when guys they hit on me in front of my husband, they don't do it in a malicious way, but an example would be a bartender giving us free drink because "your gal is giving me such a pretty smile". My husband doesn't know whether to punch the guy or say thanks for the drink!
How would they know he is your husband?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1407300803|3727029 said:
jaysonsmom|1407200842|3726129 said:
How would they know he is your husband?

How could they not know he's my husband when we're out on a date night one on one? I think guys of other races just think they are superior to "geeky" Asian guys, and Asian women prefer them over Asian men (dead wrong in my case)!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, ForteKitty!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This stuff cracks me up!! Yeah, I have always stayed away from "yellow fever" dudes. Whatever...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results