shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I hope your interview went great!

ckrickett - Your long pearls really made a statement and tatoos & pearls - of course!

Confection10 - You "rocked" at the concert (lol)!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
What company if referenced CC?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I think You mean Catherine Cardellini

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo and pkinnew, thank you :wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Wow, smooth monster keshi! Can we get close-ups of the pearls?

Wear your necklace in health.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Angel2013, lovely keshis. Are they multicoloured?

Today pure white keshis with coins (in my eyes they remind cat's head :) ). This, if anything, is summery rope....

_20811.jpg

_20812.jpg

_20813.jpg

_20814.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
confection10, those pearls do look like cat heads! very cool!

I haven't had a chance to post recently, but here's a few pics of what I've been enjoying:
off white fwp 100 inch rope
img_5671.jpg
wire wrapped pink fwp rope (i'm proud of this one as i wirewrapped the pearls myself - it took forever)
img_5673.jpg
baroque blue akoyas from POJ
img_5692.jpg
souffle dew drop pendant from PP
img_5694.jpg
new small silver/white ripple rope from cc
img_5698.jpg

and I just made these for my mom-in-law for her birthday. I used the extra pearls from my kojima ripple necklace and my metallic lavender fwp necklace. I hope she loves them as much as I do.
img_5703.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Mapo-- those are all gorgeous! I think I like the blue baroques most. The long rope and soufflé are beautiful. And your handy work, WOW!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks bsomlo! the blue baroques are the most versatile. They seem to go with almost everything.

Angel2013

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Bsomio! Here is the closeup

Confection, your necklace is very summery indeed. I can see the cat's head too!

Mapo, those blue baroques are just lovely! You are such a sweet DIL, I'm sure your MIL will like the earrings you made :)

cc1.png

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
It's always nice to see everyone wearing their pearls!

angel2013 - This keshis are amazing! I too would like to see closeups!

Confection10 - Cat's head pearls - truly one-of-a-kind! Dramatic and beautiful on you!

mapo - All of your pears are lovely and you're doing a great job creating unique designs! I understand it took a long time to wire-wrap those pink fwps but they look great and it was worth the effort! And I'm sure your MIL will love the earrings!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing my large mm Edison strand and stud earrings. Sometimes I feel they don't look real because of the size but they are amazing!

_20836.jpg

_20837.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Earrings with strand.

_20838.jpg

_20839.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops - forgot to post a picture of the clasp! Just a little flexibility in case I ever find an enhancer worthy!

_20840.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Those Edison's are just amazing and absolutely gorgeous on you! If I were you, I'd enjoy thinking that others may not believe those are real. Can you remind us of their mm, please. I hope you wear these often. They are stunning!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
The pearls are 13-15 mm. Living in a pearl-blind zone like I do I guess I can't worry about what they think - they don't see them! lol!!!

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew - That is an absolutely beautiful necklace. It looks great on you, and I can't fathom how people could be "blind" to it.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
In the airport heading home fom the Ruckus wearing "Fire Goddess" pendant:

_20858.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Angel, those are gorgeous giant pastel keshis!

Confection, I love the cat head pearls.

Mapo, so many lovelies! What size are your blue akoyas? They look great on you. I love the necklace you made – could you post a close-up that shows the wire wrapping detail better? I bet your MIL will love those earrings – the ripples and metallic lavender fwps look great together and with those gold findings.

Pkinnew, the color and luster of those Edisons is insane! I can’t imagine being blind to those!

Bsomlo, that’s a great picture of the Fire Goddess, and she is even more stunning in real life. She is my favorite fireball. It was so much fun meeting you this weekend.

Today, I am wearing one of my Ruckus purchases – a 14 x 17 mm Paspaley WSS drop pearl pendant in an 18k WG setting with a tiny diamond in the bail from Mikeyy (the Pearler). I am also wearing my 11-12 mm WSS drop pearl earrings in the WG Blossom setting from Pearl Paradise. The fine WG chain is one I already owned – I need to find a more substantial WG chain to wear with this pendant.

Check out the reflection.

Yesterday, I wore the same pendant on a black cord.

img_9244.jpg

img_9245.jpg

img_9225.jpg

img_5289.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Kay, it was SO NICE to meet you in person!!! I have the same problem with my "Mikeyy's suitcase" WSS pendant -- I need a thicker chain. I'll post pictures of my pendant later. Just stepped in the house returning from LAX...

Kay

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1406772708|3723505 said:
Kay, it was SO NICE to meet you in person!!! I have the same problem with my "Mikeyy's suitcase" WSS pendant -- I need a thicker chain. I'll post pictures of my pendant later. Just stepped in the house returning from LAX...

Ah yes, leaving LA LA land and returning to reality. I do love your suitcase pendant. I also look forward to pictures of you wearing your new extra special strand from PP. Were you able to take it home, or do they have to string and send to you?

Meanwhile, I would like another dig through that suitcase!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Kay - Your new white SS pendant is incredible and I love it on the cord!!! Waht a gorgeous addition to your collection!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Today I'm wearing the white SS necklace I purchased from PP quite a while back. It has a thicker chain than the gold one and it's not removable. These easy necklaces are great for the summer!

_20883.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is so lovely on you!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks bsomlo!

I would recognize you in any airport around the world wearing that Fire Goddess! Breathtaking!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
PP lavender triple with earrings today, and my "Mikeyy's Suitcase" GSS ring -- I love caressing this pearl:

(This last one is mainly to get Belle in the picture -- she really missed me while I was "Ruckusing".)

pp_lavender_0.jpg

pp_lavender_earring.jpg

ms_gss_ring_1.jpg

ms_gss_ring_2.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Pkinnew, thanks. I love your WSS solitaire on the gold chain. I'd like to get one that style too.

Bsomlo, I love that lavender set on you. Belle looks like a real sweetie.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo, I love this earring design. I wonder if it would work well for a 3-pearl pendant with my new SoC pearls.

pp_lavender_earring__poss_pendant_.jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
posting error

soc_pendant_07-2014sm.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results