shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink Jones- 5 Stars, 10/10, Fantastic Experience!

GandF

Rough_Rock
My wife Fran and I started shopping for a new diamond ring for her several months ago. We visited local jewelers, chain engagement ring stores, and a few area Costcos. Along the way, we started doing a little online research and were fortunate enough to learn about Wink Jones and Crafted By Infinity Diamonds. Up until finding Wink, my wife Fran just wasn't thrilled with the stones/rings we had looked at. There was just no "Wow Factor" as she said. There wasn't anything wrong per se, but they just didn't seem like much of an upgrade over what she already had (other than sheer size). After doing a little more research, it became clear that to get the "Wow Factor," we needed a diamond with the best possible cut. That's when we reached out to Wink. We were lucky enough to be visiting family in the Boise, ID area and asked if we could look at a particular Crafted By Infinity diamond (1.738 ct, H VS1) we had seen on his website. Wink graciously invited us over to his home in Boise for a viewing. While enjoying some amazing Paso Robles Zinfandel, Wink waxed poetic about the stone, Crafted by Infinity, and showed a genuine interest and passion in answering our questions and making sure my wife was getting the ring of her dreams. It's hard to express how happy we are with Wink Jones . We read all the positive reviews online, and were thinking if even half of what we read is true, we're in good hands. Wink's passion, honesty, and integrity were evident through every step of the process. It was truly a pleasure to do business with him and my wife and i are grateful to have found Wink, High Performance Diamonds and Crafted By Infinity The ring is AMAZING. Thanks Wink. See you next time we're in Boise!

_20936.jpg

_20937.jpg

_20938.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results