shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you eat fast food? How often and what?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if it is considered fast food, but it is more of a take out place. My weakness is Chinese food. I have had to modify it over the years because of health concerns, but once a week, I indulge.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Panera, love the pasta, Turkey sandwiches and that frozen l lemonade!!!!

NTave

Shiny_Rock
I drink a lot of takeout coffee. A lot. It's a bad habit of a shift worker, but it's gotten much better since I changed jobs. I try to be good and do nonfat skinny etc, but it's still fast food. My kids like takeout bagels, but I try to limit the fast food joints..they like the usual MCD or subway or Wendys. They looove a local pizza place that I hate, but they tend to finesse a pizza out with the grandparents about once a week.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drove right by Panera today to hit the Wendy's drive thru, they have their chicken pub sandwich now, which is DELISH.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe once a week - usually Chipotle, Panda Express, or occasionally an In-n-Out burger and fries. The only thing I eat at McDonalds is their fish sandwich. I know it's a poor imitation of real food, but when I crave it, I have to have one!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you count frozen pizza about once a week...McDonalds maybe once every 3-4 months i'll get a craving...DH eats McDonald and Subway and stuff like that more often maybe once a week.

Don't ask me about candy though. :sick: I have been obsessed with Dots lately and I have a box like, weekly. :-o

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
too often. waaaay too often. just started a diet to lose the post wedding fat. and really fast food is the biggest problem

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
About once a year I get a craving for a Whopper or a Wendy burger and a chocolate shake. I HAVE to have it. Otherwise, I never eat fast food.

--- Laurie

sixbillionstars

Rough_Rock
Maybe 1x a month. Usually, it's a nostalgic craving and after eating it, I realize it didn't taste as good as I 'remembered'. However, I still really like In-N-Out fries, chipotle tortilla chips and hot dog on a stick corndogs.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008|1406781803|3723581 said:
If you count frozen pizza about once a week...McDonalds maybe once every 3-4 months i'll get a craving...DH eats McDonald and Subway and stuff like that more often maybe once a week.

Don't ask me about candy though. :sick: I have been obsessed with Dots lately and I have a box like, weekly. :-o

OMG, Dots sound so good right now!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 6 year old has pizza once a week and McDonalds once every two weeks. I don't really like their food and don't eat burgers but I confess I am a sucker for their macarons;

mc_macarons-1024x680.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1406850951|3724097 said:
My 6 year old has pizza once a week and McDonalds once every two weeks. I don't really like their food and don't eat burgers but I confess I am a sucker for their macarons;

mc_macarons-1024x680.jpg

MCDONALDS NOW HAS MACARONS??? :-o :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have them at a lot of McDonalds here but I live in Australia and we have McCafes with hot chocolates, lattes and cakes, quiches and toasted and mini sandwiches. I think that it is for the parents or adults that take their kids there but don't want to eat from their normal fast food menus.

The passionfruit and raspberry macarons are really good!!!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
No, with the exception of Subway about once a year and Chipotle or Baja Fresh 10X a year.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results