:love: two of my loves :love:

dsc_2109.jpg
dsc_2098.jpg
dsc_2103.jpg
dsc_2104.jpg
dsc_2094.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the kitty pics! hehe. and the ring is amazing!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Look at that super bright stone! Love the setting too - the open gallery is amazing.

Those are some nice "flash light" shots too!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunningly elegant!!! Gorgeous :love:

astar11

Rough_Rock
Victor's work look absolutely stunning and neat !

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such an elegant ring - I love the openness of the setting and the way your diamond just lights up!

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
Thank you all who have shared your kind thoughts and words. I am thrilled to be able to share my excitement for my lovely new ring with my PS family! Joy fills my heart knowing how much care and energy was put forth to create this little beauty. Victor is amazing at what he does, and i feel blessed to have a ring made by him :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your enthusiasm is truly contagious. I love it that you so deeply appreciate your stunning piece. Enjoy!

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
iota15|1405505255|3714299 said:
Wow. Look at that super bright stone! Love the setting too - the open gallery is amazing.

Those are some nice "flash light" shots too!

The stone is my obsession (The setting is perfect for it :D)! It was a long process to choose the right stone. I knew I wanted something with ridiculous amounts of sparkle and with zero flouresence and superb cut and polish quality; and since I am more attracted to a smaller (smaller compared to some of the 2-5 crt. wt. stones) stone (personally I am comfortable with less than 1.5 crt. wt.) on my finger so I knew this was the perfect pick for me... I am in love :love:

Also I am excited to announce that I will be posting some new pics, now that my hydrangeas decided to finally bloom I will be taking advantage of the photo op and hope to get some nice light at dusk this evening :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Many Blessings

:angel:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Now this is how you do a SMTB post! Lots of pictures! :clap:
It's so beautiful! I look forward to the flower pictures! I can tell you're enjoying your new ring.

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
Last night was a little too rainy for the flower pics, so here are some pics with a dusty old amethyst geode :kiss:

image_2052.jpg

image_2051.jpg

image_2057.jpg

image_2058.jpg

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
And my mini me with lovely Evelyn and a few of my other favorites :) :angel: image_2063.jpg image_2062.jpg image_2061.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love it!

I am considering a ring with a similar profile, and I was wondering, now that you've worn this one for a bit - does the open culet touching your finger bother you? Do you find the pavillion gets dirty easily because it is exposed?

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
ecf8503|1406826124|3723814 said:
What a beautiful ring! I love it!

I am considering a ring with a similar profile, and I was wondering, now that you've worn this one for a bit - does the open culet touching your finger bother you? Do you find the pavillion gets dirty easily because it is exposed?

I've never once noticed the cutlet touching my left hand ring finger, I've put it on my right hand ring finger just to see how it fit between the slightly different size fingers, and I could feel a little poke (for reference my LHRF is size 5.5 and my RHRF is just shy of size 5.75). Also, I cannot stand a too tight fitting ring, it makes me feel claustrophobic; I'd rather have the ring slide or spin slightly than squeeze. Just order your normal ring size and you should be pleased.

Victor is amazing at factoring ring finger size with where to position the start of the profile opening up. If it opened too far down the sides of the shank it could possibly compromise accurate ring size. This is all just based on speculation and suspicion, please take into account that I am not professionally trained and that what I say could sound crazy to an expert hehehe :loopy:

The open profile could possibly allow the ring to appear dirtier more easily, however, I wash my ring daily with a gentle platinum and diamond cleanser, which helps; and keeps the pavé lookin nice and sparkly too :love:

My only concern/opinion (which is more on the less-educated side of stones and metal work.) would depend on the type of fabrication you choose. Will the ring you have made be hand-forged or cast metal? Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but if the metal-work (specifically around the basket) isn't sharp and precise, there could be some difficulty with a accessing the top/side portion of the cutlet and the interior side of the basket for cleaning purposes. Cast metal may not provide the clean sharp lines that give this setting it's unique yet classic appearance.

I feel silly posting this because I'm not really 100% sure what I'm taking about hehehee insert nervous laugh :p

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for your insight - I just love your ring!

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
A little impromptu photo shoot... Enjoy! :kiss:

dsc_2146.jpg

dsc_2154.jpg

dsc_2160.jpg

dsc_2162.jpg

dsc_2164.jpg

dsc_2165.jpg

dsc_2168.jpg

dsc_2167.jpg

dsc_2173.jpg

dsc_2175.jpg

dsc_2180.jpg

dsc_2181.jpg

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
... and these :appl:

dsc_1967.jpg

dsc_1969.jpg

dsc_1968_0.jpg

dsc_1969_0.jpg

Valoriejoy

Rough_Rock
a little fun i had in a "paper ring" thread earlier :) showing a possible right hand cocktail ring + my VC loveie :kiss:

photo_5.jpg

photo_214.jpg

image-7_1.jpg

image-8_1.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring! It's absolutely beautiful! :love: The craftsmanship is superb! It's so nice to see your enthusiasm for acquiring this lovely piece of artwork from VC! I love all of the fantastic photos. Btw, your Mini-me & cat are so adorable! :appl:

773dianeb

Rough_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I love how low it sits.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results