shape
carat
color
clarity

Issues with Whiteflash

RockyRacoon

Brilliant_Rock
I've had pleasant experiences purchasing from Whiteflash in the past, however, this most recent experience was terrible.

I had ordered a pendant, after conversing with a sales associate. It was to take 6 business days to be produced.

I received an email two days later, after my card had been charged, stating that they were unable to ship to the address specified. Odd that they wouldn't address this on the front-end, but I can understand the issue.

I called the Customer Service person who had reached out to me, and let her know my dissatisfaction with the situation, but after an explanation, that I would still like to proceed with the order. This was approximately 3 days ago.

Today, I receive a notice that the order had been cancelled. Evidently the sales rep never communicated with the customer service rep.

Now, they are saying that I will have to wait an additional business 6 days to have this processed, without so much as an apology. In addition, they sent an unsolicited PayPal message to try to get me to process the charge again, as they had already accidentally canceled the authorized charge. Bad business!

Very disappointed with this service and certainly won't ever be ordering from them again, unless they're able to make this right.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
RockyRacoon|1406744899|3723217 said:
I've had pleasant experiences purchasing from Whiteflash in the past, however, this most recent experience was terrible.

I had ordered a pendant, after conversing with a sales associate. It was to take 6 business days to be produced.

I received an email two days later, after my card had been charged, stating that they were unable to ship to the address specified. Odd that they wouldn't address this on the front-end, but I can understand the issue.

I called the Customer Service person who had reached out to me, and let her know my dissatisfaction with the situation, but after an explanation, that I would still like to proceed with the order. This was approximately 3 days ago.

Today, I receive a notice that the order had been cancelled. Evidently the sales rep never communicated with the customer service rep.

Now, they are saying that I will have to wait an additional business 6 days to have this processed, without so much as an apology. In addition, they sent an unsolicited PayPal message to try to get me to process the charge again, as they had already accidentally canceled the authorized charge. Bad business!

Very disappointed with this service and certainly won't ever be ordering from them again, unless they're able to make this right.
Hi Rocky,
I am very sorry to hear of your dissappointment and I appreciate your bringing it to the attention of the forum. I will personally look into the matter, see what went wrong, and we will definitely make it right. I will be in touch with you soon.
Sincerely,
Bryan Boyne

RockyRacoon

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to follow up on this -

I have heard from Whiteflash and they are taking the necessary steps to make this right.

After addressing the initial snafus, it appears that they have a strong commitment to customer service and a willingness to correct any errors.

Mistakes do happen, but Whiteflash has done a great job of responding to the issue.

So far - Kudos to Whiteflash!

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
So glad that this was cleared up for you :)

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How was the matter cleared to your satisfaction?

Semaj41yds

Rough_Rock
Bump
I’m also having issues with Whiteflash. I used Apple Pay on their website and now they claim they can’t give me a refund with Apple Pay. They have really beautiful settings and the ACA melee is amazing. But I wanted bigger ACA melee so I sent it back and immediately bought larger ACA melee. Now I’m having a difficult time getting a refund for the first purchase.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump
I’m also having issues with Whiteflash. I used Apple Pay on their website and now they claim they can’t give me a refund with Apple Pay. They have really beautiful settings and the ACA melee is amazing. But I wanted bigger ACA melee so I sent it back and immediately bought larger ACA melee. Now I’m having a difficult time getting a refund for the first purchase.

Why didn't you pay the additional amount for the second order with a credit for the first order? I was only aware of them taking credit cards, bank wire, and maybe PayPal, so I don't know anything about Apple Pay.

Semaj41yds

Rough_Rock
t want to slow down the second order. I’m new to the online shopping world and this is my I shouldn't have done that moment. Also, those melee are so nice I wanted to see more as soon as possible. :) I should have waited to get credit. I hope they will refund my order they said my return was cleared by their vetting team.
Apple Pay

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey @Semaj41yds I'm just going to put a shout out to @Texas Leaguer. I think you've seen he and WF are dedicated to awesome customer service. I am sure he will help you get this cleared up.

Semaj41yds

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I got an eg ring and wedding band from @Wink / @Winks_Elf and had an experience that I would have paid double to have. I thought every online vendor was the same but I haven’t lost faith in Whiteflash just yet.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a PC user, so utterly clueless, but Per Apple.

upload_2018-8-2_21-56-5.png

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Semaj41yds

Rough_Rock
@rockysalamander @OoohShiny thank you, for your response and looking into this unfortunate situation that I’m in.

I’m terrified if I don’t like the 5 stone diamond that I ordered from Whiteflash they will not honor their 30 day policy.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@rockysalamander @OoohShiny thank you, for your response and looking into this unfortunate situation that I’m in.

I’m terrified if I don’t like the 5 stone diamond that I ordered from Whiteflash they will not honor their 30 day policy.
Hi Semaj,
I'm very sorry for your understandable anxiety over your refund. I am looking into the situation with our accounting department and I assure you that we will resolve the situation one way or another as soon as possible.

Apple pay is relatively new to Whiteflash and there may be some sticking points that I am not aware of.

We will get to the bottom of it today.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Semaj,
I'm very sorry for your understandable anxiety over your refund. I am looking into the situation with our accounting department and I assure you that we will resolve the situation one way or another as soon as possible.

Apple pay is relatively new to Whiteflash and there may be some sticking points that I am not aware of.

We will get to the bottom of it today.
@Semaj41yds ,
I received notice from our accounting department that your Apple Pay refund has gone through. You should have received a separate confirmation from Vera. My understanding is that this is actually the first refund we have done since implementing Apple Pay and there were procedural gaps on our side.

On behalf of Whiteflash, I would like to personally apologize for stressing you out.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WF and @Texas Leaguer is the bomb for sure. Very transparent and committed to doing the right thing and serving their clients. Well done boys, well done. :clap:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I continue to work with WF on my projects (over 10 years) not because I've never had issues with WF, but because they have resolved them to my satisfaction every single time. :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results