shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally made a decision!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
It's finally happening! Put in the order today for the Vatche Grace and mailed in my diamond! Now the miserable weeks of waiting begins. I am so worried if I made the right choice. The next few weeks are going to be absolute torture! :wall: :whistle:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!! Congrats! Can you post a picture so we can share in your excitement? I know Vatche has quite a few beautiful styles, but I'm not familiar with this part of the collection. :appl:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes absolutely! I can't wait to share pictures. Please share your pictures too! I've been following your double halo journey.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Awh! Thank you! Will do!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!! That is so exciting! I know you were thinking of a few settings but I really think you sounded so much more excited about the Vatche Grace. Its normal to second guess yourself and I agree, the wait will be horrible but WORTH IT! YAY!! Cant wait for your pics!!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
LaurenK yes I was all over the place about setting for a while! I believe that the Grace will fit my lifestyle better than Victor Canera. I'm a mom of 4 and they are still very young, and I just don't think the Emilya would have been up for the challenge. Even Victor said he didn't think it fit my type of lifestyle. I think I made the right choice, fingers crossed!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Aww congrats! Cannot wait to see- I think it will be the perfect choice! (and I'm a mama to four littles as well!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love the setting you chose and I cannot wait to see it!!! This is very exciting - I know that the wait is torturous, hang in there!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh that is a superb choice. Beautiful setting. Graceful and elegant. :love:
The next few weeks will fly by. Just keep gazing at PSers lovely bling and the time will pass quickly. Cannot wait for you to get your beautiful new ring! :appl:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! :appl:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Candygrl! Just checking in!! Hows it going???

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi LaurenK thanks for checking on me :). My diamond made it to NY today so that's good. Still waiting to hear from the jewler to see about an estimated time frame. They put in the order through Vatche last week. I hate waiting! My hubby wants to see the ring before he leaves at the end of the month for training (he's a Marine). He won't be back until October so I'm anxious to get it back so we can open it together. It's my 10 year anniversary gift :). He's going to miss our anniversary so we are celebrating it a couple weeks early. How are things going for you?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I hope everything goes to plan for you!!! How does vatche work? Is it made to your stone and then your stone set or do they start from scratch?

10 years is wonderful!! I hope you get to celebrate together with your georgous new ring!!!

I'm still deciding on finer points and second guessing myself... I'll be deciding in two weeks as I can't keep occupying my mind with it hehe.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I know how hard it is to make a decision lol. Do you know who you want to make your ring yet? They make it with the dimensions of my stone. The jewler will set my stone after it's made as far as I know.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
:whistle: :whistle: :wall: :wall: I have ZERO patience :naughty:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Candygrl|1407462302|3728264 said:
:whistle: :whistle: :wall: :wall: I have ZERO patience :naughty:
Hi! I'm still working out specifics for my ring.... It's such A tough decision.

Any update from you? I can't wait to see it!!!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Laurenk no ugh!!! I asked for an update today, so maybe I'll have a time frame by tomorrow. It's been two weeks tomorrow and I'm going crazy lol. I miss my diamond soooo much! I know how hard it is to make a decision, I finally had to just say screw it and pull the trigger lol. Are you making any progress?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I simply cannot get my head around keeping same or similar finger coverage as I have now and my resetting ill loose some size...... I just feel so torn. Is like to upgrade but I only just did this in October.... So naughty!!

I'm actually thinking about halo'ing my princess still but adding side baguettes and maybe a knot further down the band like the pic above and obviously my princess centre..... I think it will add more size but don't know if it's too much!!

Please let me know when you get a time frame!! It will be on your hand before you know it!

_21285.jpg

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
What are the specifics of your stone?

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
So Vatche said they are hoping to be done with my ring by next Wednesday. Then the jeweler still has to set my stone and then mail it. Ugh! I really really hope it gets done before hubby leaves :/

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Ok well you're getting closer! Once the jeweller has it perhaps you can call and ask them to make it urgent (play up your hubby going away hehe)

My stone is a princess 1.55 carat (6.24 x 6.37)

I don't even know how to describe the above setting. I wonder if milgrain bezel will create too much of a seperate look.....

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I personally love milgrain, but I prefer a slight vintage look. I really like the setting you posted. I really love the Tiffany legacy, which is a cushion bezel so somewhat similar shape of a princess, enough to get the idea. I chose the Grace because it is similar to the legacy, but it's not a bezel. I am having the girdle of my diamond sit right on the top of the halo.

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Update! Grace will be delivered to the jeweler Thursday!!! She said they will have it to me by my Anniversary date night :dance: :appl: I will post pictures once she's here :clap:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
I'm dying here!!!! Pics please!!!!!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Still don't have it! She said I "should" have it by Thursday morning :rolleyes: I'm not holding my breath. I let you know when I have tracking. Fingers crossed it gets here before hubby leaves.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Candygrl|1408901359|3738572 said:
Still don't have it! She said I "should" have it by Thursday morning :rolleyes: I'm not holding my breath. I let you know when I have tracking. Fingers crossed it gets here before hubby leaves.
Let's hope so!!!! I bet the anticipation is killing you!!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Well she's on the Fedex truck as I type this...eeeeek! Hubby won't let me open it yet though, so I have to sit and stare at the box :wall:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Candygrl|1409187855|3740479 said:
Well she's on the Fedex truck as I type this...eeeeek! Hubby won't let me open it yet though, so I have to sit and stare at the box :wall:

Well that's just mean! :snooty: Keep us posted!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results