shape
carat
color
clarity

A quick shout out to James Allen

The sun is shining

Shiny_Rock
I lost the back of an earring (screw type, thankfully not the stone, I would have cried) and having it replaced here is Oz was proving to be tricky.

James Allen shipped the screw back to me for free, which highlights the efforts they go to to keep their customers happy.

Thanks all at JA, you're the best!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting, that's just the sort of thing that defines good customer service, I think. Well done JA :appl:

SJ3

Rough_Rock
That's great! I had a FANTASTIC experience with JA. I would absolutely do business with them again.

onedollarshrimp

Rough_Rock
That's wonderful, amazing how taking care of your customer that extra little bit makes a customer for life.

I'm currently shopping for diamonds through James Allen, I realized they are highly rated, though wondering if anyone has anything in particular that they could share about their experience?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a JA diamond ring on eBay and sent it to JA to reset the diamond in another setting. They replated the original setting and made it look brand-new so the prongs looked perfect. I thought that was such a nice thing to do.

SJ3

Rough_Rock
For me I was picking from 3 EC cut diamonds, out of the 3 the sales consultant picked the cheapest telling me he things it would perform the best, and after they did the Aset test and gemologist report that was confirmed. It was nice that they were looking for the best diamond for me not the most expensive one to sell.

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That's good to hear! It's the little things like that which define customer service. Thanks for sharing! :wavey:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like great customer service!! :appl: :appl:

The sun is shining

Shiny_Rock
I would use them again and again. I love their upgrade policy. I am going to have my pendant upgraded soon, which my hasband would otherwise balk at if their upgrade policy wasn't there. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results