shape
carat
color
clarity

Nuface Microcurrent.... Have you tried it?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was invited to a girls event where we could pick two mini spa sessions. One of the sessions I picked was a mini facial with this new handheld device. I ended up buying the thing...

Have you seen it or tried it? My face looked decidedly different... So I was sucked in. :shifty:

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
I have something similar sitting at my house still untouched though since I barely have time for the red LED light (which I do like, but hard to keep up with daily) did it work for, you did you try it? What differences did you notice?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jillianfl|1406612337|3722348 said:
I have something similar sitting at my house still untouched though since I barely have time for the red LED light (which I do like, but hard to keep up with daily) did it work for, you did you try it? What differences did you notice?
10 yrs.. :wink2:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The day of the treatment which was 20 minutes a pretty significant difference. They did half my face for ten minutes then handed me a mirror.

I've only used it twice at home... And did DH's face for fun one night. Of course he liked it because it felt good.

I'm planning to give it the 60 day test using it five times a week for five minutes. So we will see. The on line feedback was mixed but people who used it all the time seemed to see results.

I like the idea of fighting aging with Microcurrent and collagen versus surgery or fillers.. Like they try and sell you.

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
yup!! I'm 32 and starting now!! I def want to avoid the fillers (unless it was my own fat lol) and want to avoid other injectables and def want to put off surgery for sure! What were the results you noticed? Did you feel you were more lifted? More plumped? Wrinkle reduction? All of the above?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
All the women in our family received the NuFace as gifts for Christmas last year. Great product! It strengthens facial muscles to give you a lift. It takes discipline, dedication, and hard work, but (like any exercise) it's worth it.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jillianfl|1406645020|3722544 said:
yup!! I'm 32 and starting now!! I def want to avoid the fillers (unless it was my own fat lol) and want to avoid other injectables and def want to put off surgery for sure! What were the results you noticed? Did you feel you were more lifted? More plumped? Wrinkle reduction? All of the above?

I noticed a lift or tightness that wasn't there before.

I recommend having so done demonstrate it for you. It also helps me use it correctly. I've used it three times so lasting results I hope will be there...

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1406682364|3722861 said:

I recommend having so done demonstrate it for you. It also helps me use it correctly. I've used it three times so lasting results I hope will be there...

Mayk, I just now saw your thread. Was the lift really noticeable? Is this something that would be recommended for the jawline? Where can I buy Nuface? I'm sorry to throw so many questions at you. But this sounds like something I would really be interested in if you can really see results. I'm surprised my dermatologist hasn't mentioned it. I'm convinced the combination of being over 50 and menopause has wrecked my face. Not to mention that growing old gracefully is completely overrated.

By the way, I have seen your picture. You are absolutely stunning!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1406690134|3722916 said:
Mayk|1406682364|3722861 said:

Mayk, I just now saw your thread. Was the lift really noticeable? Is this something that would be recommended for the jawline? Where can I buy Nuface? I'm sorry to throw so many questions at you. But this sounds like something I would really be interested in if you can really see results. I'm surprised my dermatologist hasn't mentioned it. I'm convinced the combination of being over 50 and menopause has wrecked my face. Not to mention that growing old gracefully is completely overrated.

By the way, I have seen your picture. You are absolutely stunning!

Hi Callie,

I'm only on day three. There is a lot of information on line and I think you can buy it on Amazon but be sure you get the latest model. All their data is complied with the mini but I bought the full size because of the attachments you can buy... I didn't buy them but the option sounded good. 60 days is the point they show pictures with significant changes so I'm going yo keep going in doing about five minutes or a little more each night. Thank you for the sweet compliments! I'm fighting this "I'm over 50 thing" as hard as possible! No growing old gracefully for me!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much MaryK! I'm going to give this a try. I decided about 3 years ago that the growing old gracefully thing really wasn't for me. I know where you are coming from. Please keep us updated on results your seeing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Based on some of the reviews I've read I have no plans to try it. There's been a lot of migraine and seizure inducing issues from this item, among other messed up side effects from the electrical current screwing with people's anatomy.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
ame|1406814530|3723704 said:
Based on some of the reviews I've read I have no plans to try it. There's been a lot of migraine and seizure inducing issues from this item, among other messed up side effects from the electrical current screwing with people's anatomy.
Really? I couldn't find any studies or any scientific evidence about the side effects you mentioned, but I'd love to know more. Do yo have a link?

The only thing I would add is that it's not really 5 minutes - you need to allot more time from start to finish. The gel takes some time to apply and remove. It's a pretty goopy affair! Plus it's easy to spend lots more time when it means less saggy skin. :))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I get time to sit down again Ill see if my history still has them. I did it at work and I don't clear that out very often on purpose.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an FYI..... If you have any injectable fillers in your face, do NOT use this product. They sales consultant was having a discussion about this with a customer while I was at the counter today at Nordstrom.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results