shape
carat
color
clarity

HOLY Moly! Which One Of These?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Now it's just getting more difficult! :shock:

Today, Jose sent these as a possibility. He says they are medium green with slight rose overtones, good surface, nice luster. Beautiful, and well priced. He's taking these pics without a diffuser, in harsh lighting, so I can see them in "normal" light.

Arggggggghhh! (ilander melts into indecisive gob of goo)

med-round-green-overtone.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
imo, this strand is outstanding! no question about it :love: :love: :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ilander - He just made it 100% tougher with that strand! I really like it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pkinnew|1406634227|3722438 said:
ilander - He just made it 100% tougher with that strand! I really like it!

yes, this does put a monkey wrench into things doesn't it lol. In any case all good problems to have. I would choose whichever of your favorites look best on you with your coloring. Which one pops and brings out the best in your complexion? That is the strand I would choose. Good luck with your decision!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE :wavey: :wavey:

I'm going with the cherry baroque AND the blue baroque. :bigsmile:

The others are beautiful, but I have formal (golden) pearls. These are a little baroque and seem a bit more casual.

More like an adventure. :shock:

Thank you guys for the advice. I almost dismissed the blue baroques, but so many of you liked them I looked a bit more carefully. Jose is switching out some pearls to make it a little less baroque, and I am excited to see them! I LOOOVVEE the color, and I look good in blue clothes so those should work.

The cherry just have so many fascinating overtones that I can't pass them by. If nothing else, I can play with them.

I'll start a new thread when they arrive. :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1406740629|3723163 said:

The others are beautiful, but I have formal (golden) pearls. These are a little baroque and seem a bit more casual.

Thank you guys for the advice. I almost dismissed the blue baroques, but so many of you liked them I looked a bit more carefully. Jose is switching out some pearls to make it a little less baroque, and I am excited to see them! I LOOOVVEE the color, and I look good in blue clothes so those should work.

The cherry just have so many fascinating overtones that I can't pass them by. If nothing else, I can play with them.

Woohoo!!!!! Great choices iLander!!! I hope you love them when they arrive and that they surpass even what you were hoping for. :appl:
And of course we expect lots and lots of pictures. :love: :love: :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see lots of pics. Great choices.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
iLander|1406740629|3723163 said:

You chose two very lovely strands :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats and enjoy!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
iLander - Excellent choices! I'm sure they'll be even better irl!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
any of the strands would be excellent choices!
can't wait for neck shots!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I AM SO THRILLED! :appl:

I got the strands today (just paid on Friday) and they are more beautiful than I thought possible. :love:

I will start a thread with pics as soon as I can get decent pics. :bigsmile:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1407169154|3725840 said:
I AM SO THRILLED! :appl:

I got the strands today (just paid on Friday) and they are more beautiful than I thought possible. :love:

I will start a thread with pics as soon as I can get decent pics. :bigsmile:

Awesome! :appl:

I gotta say, since I got my Tahitian strands, I've been wondering why I waited so long? ;))

They should look even better on you, so I'm looking forward to your pictures. :sun:

(BTW, I like to photograph pearls in diffused natural light, such as shade, or next to a window, but not in direct sunlight. Put them into a shallow white box to get the overtones to pop. White paper towels will work. When photographing your neck, put your back to the sun and just photograph your chest area. When we were at the ruckus, we had a lot of marine haze and fog which made all the pearls look wonderful.)

Congratulations! :wavey:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ilander - Fantastic! I really look forward to pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results