shape
carat
color
clarity

I love GOG!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I am very grateful to PS because it brought me to Good Old Gold! After initially posting on PS about buying an EC stone for a new anniversary ring (that I wanted actually to look like an engagement ring), I realized GOG was actually not too far from my house (35-40 mins). I began emailing them to inquire about possibilities and was immediately in touch with my personal consultant, Charles.

My youngest child and I began watching all of Jon's awesome videos- we loved them all! I tried to narrow down all of the specs and came up with a realistic budget.

After talking details and giving a small deposit, Charles found a few stones and made us a great video. However, though beautiful, we realized after seeing the stones in person, it would be hard to go smaller for this new ring (compared to the E ring I had). So my husband thought perhaps we should sell my E ring to put towards the purchase and get a new stone in my preferred choice- EC. I found a buyer by posting here on PS preloved (thanks PS!) and GOG helped me complete a consignment transaction. After taking a very reasonable fee, they credited the balance towards a new EC that could now be a larger size. It really worked out beautifully for all parties involved!

We went in last week and selected a beautiful EC stone and now are working with GOG to help me find/make a setting for it. It has been a very pleasant experience and I am very happy with the patience/knowledge of everyone at this lovely establishment. So thanks GOG, it has been painless and I wouldn't have known about you if it hadn't been for this community.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for your kind words artdecolover71. Our consignment service is fairly new in relation to how long we've been in business and we're doing everything within our means to help mediate transactions for our clients so all parties involved walk into their decisions with the most peace of mind and ease of transaction. We look forward to being of further help now and into the future.

Kindest regards,
Rhino & the GOG Team

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
That is great news to hear artdecolover! Will have to check out SMTB folder!

Hi Jon! :wavey: love that u guys can work your magic! :read:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
So nice to meet you in person today, Jonathan! I loved your attitude of gratitude, it's clear why your family business is such a success!

Gregchang- I went today to view a gorgeous pair of trapezoids for the side stones (thanks to Lynda at GOG for finding me a nice long and narrow pair). I am currently awaiting my quote, fingers crossed it is within our budget. I will definitely post there when it's done!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Added my photos to SMTB-thanks again to Jonathan, Lynda (GOG) & Timeless! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them too!! I have a wonderful AVC pendant.. pricescope and GOG = my lovely pendant..!!!!!!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone is gorgeous!

Robert85

Rough_Rock
Beautifil stone, beautiful ring :clap:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I have since reset my stone into a different setting and the new setting really makes my GOG emerald cut sing beautifully :)

diamontelove

Rough_Rock
Wow, good to know! I am new and appreciate your story about what you learned here :)

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
my pleasure, always like to share about good vendors :-0

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results