shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you work at a jewellery store? I do!

ringmaven

Rough_Rock
I'm hoping to make some contacts online. I'm fairly new to the jewellery store world, but I am LOVING IT. I've long been a lover of jewellery and gemstones, and I'm soaking up all the info I can before I plunge into some distance-ed GIA courses.

Do you work at a jewellery store? I'd love to pick your brain, hear about your experience, or just plan be pals :)

If I have missed a similar thread that already exists, my apologies, and perhaps someone could direct me. Thanks!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
ringmaven|1406513751|3721724 said:
I'm hoping to make some contacts online. I'm fairly new to the jewellery store world, but I am LOVING IT. I've long been a lover of jewellery and gemstones, and I'm soaking up all the info I can before I plunge into some distance-ed GIA courses.

Do you work at a jewellery store? I'd love to pick your brain, hear about your experience, or just plan be pals :)

If I have missed a similar thread that already exists, my apologies, and perhaps someone could direct me. Thanks!

Welcome!! :wavey: I believe if you work in a jewelry store you have to register as "trade" and you are limited as to what you can post, too. So you may want to check forum rules. I think there are a few people who work in jewelry stores on the forum, so maybe one of them will chime in. Although I don't work in one, I am also considering taking some of the GIA distance courses just for fun and education. =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results