shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ 5-stone band, rose gold

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,
Some of you may remember my saga of how I dropped my .75ctw 5 stone diamond and platinum band on the tile floor at work and shattered the center diamond. I had the ring remade into a sapphire band and am recycling the .60ctw of the "surviving stones" for an upcoming project. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/id-like-my-cs-membership-card-please.202391/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/id-like-my-cs-membership-card-please.202391/[/URL]

I realized that I really, truly, deeply missed my "Go To" diamond band. So, I made my very first, and definitely not last, purchase with IDJ.

First let me say that Luann is awesome. I know I'm an anxious and demanding customer and she handled it so calmly and so wonderfully! IDJ provided some of the most excellent customer service I've seen. I will be ordering from there again most definitely!
This time around, I went bigger and got the 1.25ctw F-G/SI band in 14kt rose gold. Before my previous ring got destroyed, I remember thinking, "I really like this, but I'd like something with more presence." I think that's what I achieved with this ring. I feel like it's BIG without being "too much" for daily wear. And, I couldn't help but notice that our 10 year wedding anniversary is next month so this ring is a happy coincidence / happy upgrade.

Vendor pics:

img_5233.jpg

img_5235.jpg

img_5238.jpg

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My pics:

I'm happy to be a part of the IDJ family now!

photo_792.jpg

photo_793.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I think you chose the perfect size diamonds, your fingers are so slender, it looks fabulous :appl:
Love the rose gold! Enjoy your beautiful ring :))

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
That is PERFECT on you! the size, the gold color. :appl: well done!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its really beautiful! Congratulations!

kjessop

Rough_Rock
Lovely ring! I am headed there tomorrow... Hope mine is a gorgeous as yours! Luann is amazing to work with.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfect!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing. Congrats :appl:

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy!!! :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it and it looks gorgeous on your hand! :love:
I love the rose gold too. Beautiful. Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!... :appl:

mjg

Rough_Rock
That looks perfect! :love: could you share your ring size? I would also love to see a profile shot if you have one :angel:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Love rose gold

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such an amazing and rich band!!! I love the size of the diamonds. Sheer elegance in warm rose gold!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Happy 10th anniversary (next month, but let's celebrate now with the ring) :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, it looks perfect on your hand!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! It looks great on you!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Woofmama - thank you. I think this is a more flattering size for the stones. The other one seemed just a tad too small.

lorrissey - rose gold is my new favorite!

kjessop - waiting is the hardest part, isn't it? I would love to go there in person. Actually, I've been in there once but that was before I was ready to buy. Wish NYC was a little closer to me.

lambskin, babymonster, tyty333, Candygrl, DF, lknvrb4, and thecat - thank you!

missy - thank you, I really think rose gold is making a comeback - at least in my jewelry box it is!

mjg - sure, it's a size 5, profile shot below ::)

Fancygems - I always think it's odd when I run into people who don't like rose gold

Acinom - I agree - I think these are the right size diamond

swingirl - thank you, 10 years already

_20651.jpg

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring ! Nice choice of 1.25 cttw. I sadly found out that 1.25 is a much better choice than 1.5 cttw for ring sizing from 4 to 7.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I was debating going up to a 1.5ctw, so I'm glad to hear from your experience that I made the right choice. Part of me wants a 2ctw, but I doubt that would fit across my size 5 finger in a 5-stone style

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love rose gold and I love your ring! Enjoy it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely, Tanzigrrl.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love 25 pointers in a 5 stone band! I think you made exactly the right choice since they span your finger perfectly! It is a beautiful ring! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results