shape
carat
color
clarity

July PP Sale

renwea

Shiny_Rock
If I lay the bracelet out on a ruler, it measures just under 7 Inches. Thats not counting the part of the clasp that goes into the ball. I took out 2 of the large black pearls and two of the really small pearls next to the clasp. You could always play with the length with what pearls you take out. It took me two stringing attempts to get it right. I used black beaders secret to string it.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
No-Normanrockwell, thank you for posting those pictures! I totally see what you mean about that one pearl. PP is so great, I am sure they will be able to fix that for you. I love the way that strand looks when worn long!

Pkinnew, I love the petal strand! Seriously, I almost went for it; but, I couldn't quite see how it might look on or get a feel for the scale. You got a great buy with that one! Thanks for the pictures! They just might push me over the edge in a future sale for a similar item. :mrgreen:

relysa

Rough_Rock
pkinnew|1405519407|3714368 said:
relysa - I think the green Tahitian tin cup looks great on you - perfect color! And those Edison studs are striking. Great job!

thank you pkinnew! I love them!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
renwea - I love what you did to that bracelet and the Kamokas are so gorgeous! And the necklace is so cute! Great buys!

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, I thought large pearls were my thing, but these 50" oval 5mm came today from the sale. Love them! The luster is incredible.

_20373.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous!!! How are they measured? Perhaps width across, not drill-hole to drill-hole, because they look longer than 5mm.

Enjoy and wear in health!

renwea

Shiny_Rock
They feel small and delicate to me. I was worried about the no clasp because I love the triple look. I wrap it and pull it tight before wrapping again. Then even it out once on. I have loved every purchase from this Sale.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
renwea - That is a gorgeous rope! They do look larger than 5 mm and I love it tripled. Congratulations!

renwea

Shiny_Rock
I'm going to be a picture hog and post some more. Look at the luster on this necklace. And notice the silver tones on a couple of the kamokas.

_20381.jpg

_20382.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, great close-up!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
renwea|1405717857|3716127 said:
I'm going to be a picture hog and post some more. Look at the luster on this necklace. And notice the silver tones on a couple of the kamokas.

I love smaller MM pearls tripled or more! Very substantial while still being delicate! A great look!

and I am glad a PSer nabbed that Kamoka Bracelet! Its outstanding! :love:

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Does anybody know when the sale ends? I couldn't see anything about it on the PP website, but I know some people get email updates/read the blog/know the Facebook page, etc. Thanks!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
renwea|1405717857|3716127 said:

Both look great on you. I especially love the Kamoka bracelet :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't received anything today but my understanding was that they were going to update the website on Tuesdays with new sale items. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1406048074|3718309 said:
I haven't received anything today but my understanding was that they were going to update the website on Tuesdays with new sale items. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Refresh . . . refresh . . . refresh. No work is getting done this morning, lol.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
It's weird that their live chat feature is not up right now. I wonder if they are having technical difficulties.

Those 50" oval pearls are tdf! I have been thinking about them since they were posted; but, I kind of don't have the cash to spend right now. I was wondering if they could be trippled without a clasp. Thank you for posting!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1406052576|3718366 said:
pkinnew|1406048074|3718309 said:

Refresh . . . refresh . . . refresh. No work is getting done this morning, lol.
I kept checking the PP website every 15-30 minutes today too. And nothing!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Per Jeremy they added a few items but they're concentrating on the Tahitian special next month.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely purchases, everyone!

I ordered a 35 inch white metallic strand 7-8mm from the sale. I love the length! I actually have a 24 inch that I wanted to connect to wear as a rope once in awhile. I haven't reached for the 24 inch for some reason; it's an awkward length on me. Amazing the magic of certain lengths.

Jeremy said Time Warner internet is down on their side of town. They hope to be back tomorrow full speed.

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
I was shocked to see the 7.5-8mm white Freshadama necklace and full set go on sale for 25% off! Most of the sale items seem to have been premade for the sale, but this must be one of the most popular items they sell in such a classic color and size. I have been wanting my "classic pearls set" for a while now, and decided to spring for the full set while they are on sale. I requested to have the bracelet shortened (5 1/4" wrist...) and for rose overtones. I can't wait!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
doubledouble -- Good for you!!! I can hardly wait to see your new set on you!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
doubledouble - That was one of the best buys during the sale! Classic set of the highest quality fw pearls. Congratulations!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow , everyone managed to grab a great buy ! Well done. Those glowing little white ovals are so pretty! And I love the Tahitian bracelet. Great buys all around ! :appl:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Wow love the large Edison, the triple strand and everyones purchashes. I order the White Metallic 35.5 inch strand, haven't seen it yet. Please everyone post your pictures from the sale ASAP! :angel:

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
My Freshadama set arrived today. The luster on the pearls is all I could ask for and they are mostly very round with a few slight potatoes near the end of the strand. The bracelet fits great!

I was sad not to receive the gold "P" charm on the necklace as bracelet as pictured! I thought this was part of the Freshadama line, and even the text in the description touts how the P charm is exclusive to Freshadamas. Instead I got an oval tag with the business name printed on it- definitely something I would remove before wearing, especially on the bracelet.

Another weird thing is that the earrings came just clipped together in a bag, when my other pair of 7.5-8mm Freshadama studs came in an earring box as did my AAA studs at the same size and even my 6.5-7mm metallics.

I guess between the charm and the earring packaging it feels like I got the "sale Freshadamas" instead of the normal line. The pearls are very nice though. ,

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406602605.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406602630.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406602638.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406602676.jpg

Angel2013

Rough_Rock
Hi Doubledouble,

My freshadamas also had the oval tag instead of the P charm so it may be that they have changed it. My multicoloured necklace was ordered in early May and the white metallic in early July.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They do look very round and lustrous. Maybe they were pre-packaged this way for the sale. If you like that PP charm, I suggest you contact them. They do aim to please.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Angel2013 said:
Hi Doubledouble,

My freshadamas also had the oval tag instead of the P charm so it may be that they have changed it. My multicoloured necklace was ordered in early May and the white metallic in early July.
I have the 9.0-9.5nm Freshadama necklace - got it last Halloween. They did not come with a "P" charm nor any oval tag. I never questioned it or minded.

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock
They are lovely! I got some ear/neck/wrist shots up on the roof. I was worried they'd be too small but I'm very happy with the size.

I will think about contacting them about the other charm- I was just surprised when I unwrapped them and it was different than the picture.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406607100.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406607111.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1406607121.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, classic pearl set. Wear them in health.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results