shape
carat
color
clarity

If you happen to read this...

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm late to this dusting!! Hang tough Aprilbaby and wishing you speedy healing!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you home and resting comfortably now? Hope so!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I missed this until now. I am thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi AprilBaby, I hope your back home now and resting comfortably. Hopefully your pain is being managed with the meds. I'll be checking back later to see if you have been feeling well enough to update. Sending lots of healing dust your way.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish you a speedy recovery, AprilBaby! I'm sure you're glad to be home now, and I hope you feel better each day.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I got home in time for dinner today. Very little pain. I took a walk with my walker around the block and keep pushing my muscle exercises. It's so quiet at home. No alarms going off all day, no nurses coming in for checks, no babies being born (at my hospital they play baby music for the entire hospital when a baby is born). There were four babies Wednesday, three Thursday and one as of 4:00 today. Looking forward to a good nights sleep!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Home! :wavey: I bet you'll enjoy the peace and quiet. That is awesome you walked around the block. :appl: I hope you get a good night's sleep.

Marcy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
April
lots of speedy recovery dust for ya!.. :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you are doing so well!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1406340656|3720762 said:
Thank you! I got home in time for dinner today. Very little pain. I took a walk with my walker around the block and keep pushing my muscle exercises. It's so quiet at home. No alarms going off all day, no nurses coming in for checks, no babies being born (at my hospital they play baby music for the entire hospital when a baby is born). There were four babies Wednesday, three Thursday and one as of 4:00 today. Looking forward to a good nights sleep!

Welcome home AprilBaby! I am sure it is a huge and happy relief to be home amongst your loved ones. I am so glad you are out and about already-how wonderful! And I hope you are enjoying a lovely night's sleep.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby -- I just found this thread. Glad to hear you are home & not hurting badly. Wonderful! You're a real champ to go all the way around the block, I'm impressed as heck. Keep your chin up & catch some dust from here!

--- Laurie

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
April, glad you're home for some peace and quiet.
My mom always wonders how anyone gets any rest in a hospital. They're all so noisy.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad your back home and it sounds like you're doing great. You walked around the block? You are one tough cookie AprilBaby!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you're home. Sounds like this replacement will be a "keeper."

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby -I'm sorry to be so late to this thread, but it sounds like you're doing great! What a PITA (or a PITKnee, as the case may be!) that you had to go through this again but I am sending lots of dust for a smooth and fast recovery! You'll be out signing up for the marathon in no time! :cheeky:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad to hear you are home and progressing! That is a wonderful thing! Much dust and prayer for a quick recovery!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1406340656|3720762 said:

You are truly amazing, AprilBaby. You went back to work so quickly after the knee replacement and now, after the revision, you are at home immediately and saying that there is, "very little pain"! How do you do it?

Hugs,
Deb

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results